Reviews for Missing You : The Phoenix Never Dies
PitHobbit chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
So I really enjoyed this first chapter, but a few things really bugged me. 1. Who are Adriana and Noah, and where's Chip? Are they connected to another story you've written? If they are maybe point us to the story, or introduce them because I was extremly confused by them. Also is Alianbow Leanbow? I'm assuming thats who it is, but the spelling kinda threw me off. One last thing there are a lot of words in the middle of the sentence which are captialized which is something that kinda distracts from enjoying this awesome story you've written! Minus those three things this story is really good, and you got me hooked off the first chapter.
ashfib chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
r u going to finish this story? please do!

It's great!
PowerRangerLovee chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
That was a beautiful chapter yet a sad one. But i liked it. Thank you so much for telling me that. And there is no such thing as too many madison and nick stories if you make more that is fine as long as you are happy. Ok. Thanks for updating and please update soon. I loce your stories. Love ya.

CindyRussell27
PowerRangerLovee chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
OMG please update soon i must know what happens.
PowerRangerLovee chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
Hey thanks for updateing. Why does Bowen have to kill his son that is so mean. But i like it sort of. But please update soon. Thanks for updateing. Please update soon.
PowerRangerLovee chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
yea. You updated. Please update soon.
PowerRangerLovee chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
Yea. you updated two chapter. Thank you for updateing. Please update soon.
Frog1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Good job!
PowerRangerLovee chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Hey, That was a great chaper. No! Bowen died. Please let him come back to life. Please. And pelase update soon. ASAP as soon as possible.