Reviews for Mate
hahaha nice,
NaruHinaforever chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
Poor Kakashi and yeah kitties
winterkaguya chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
hahahahahhaa...oh man...kakashi is going to be dead when kurenai comes home only to find herself a grandmother! hahahahaha...oh man...tats hilarious...

update soon!
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
poor sasuke! his hand is no more!

itachi thinks he's so cool...even if he is

great chapter, plz update soon!
STEVEO 352 chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
happy almost bday
Lady Misukage chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
very good, continue
missmimi123 chapter 12 . 2/1/2008
i feel really bad for sasuke, i hope hinata gives him a chance.
HiN4-cH4n chapter 12 . 1/26/2008
haha cool. Kind of sad about the part of HInata mad at him. though she's right. Poor Itachi! Heh but awesome chapter!
NaruHinaforever chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
o.o amazing
kenshinlover2002 chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
I really hope Hinata gives him a chance to speak to her.

Update soon.
angry.Katzchen chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
I wonder for what Sasuke kept Itachi with him...but really I can wait what Kurenai-san in bringing to cute HIna! OMG Sasukes smile thinking about their kitten was really cute
winterkaguya chapter 12 . 1/24/2008
aw...poor sasuke...he couldn't see his pregnant hinata...but it was funny to see how he & itachi 'bonded' like in tom & jerry! hahahahaha...well, i hope to read more sasuhina moments...

update soon!
KdaAnimefan chapter 12 . 1/24/2008
good work, will kurenai know what happened, i think she might be happy that hinata turned into a human
lalulo chapter 11 . 1/7/2008
Buahahahahahahahha! Kurenai sure loves Hinata and hate Kakashi! That was priceless.

I hope that when Karin or Karen or whatever her name is got into a coma when she wa thrown out the window.(fucking bitch/hore)

I hope the bastard(sasuke) gets a suitable punisment from Hinata-chan.

Can't wait untill the next chapter! See ya!
KanekoUchiha chapter 11 . 1/7/2008
Pleaze try to update faster! I keep looking up this story like every damn time I go on the internet. I luv this story! XD

For some reason i can imagine Hinata going a bit insane with agony. Also Kakashi reading that letter lol :3
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »