Reviews for Mate
XMeOw-MiXX chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
AW! THIS STORY IS SO CUTE! Their little kitties! W Seriously, you should update! Are there going to be other kitties or just those two? This story made my day! _ I was feeling sad and depressed but now all I care about is you updating this story. I check daily and check your other stories if you have anymore. Okay? So update!
Latina Konan chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
lmfao this is so funny! plz keep updating!
vegetapr69 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Really original...havcing Sasuke and Hinata as cats...Sasuke in heat...yeah...I can imagine that

Great chapter, waiting to read more soon.

Vegetapr69
Rewy chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Aw, Sasuke and Hinata are cats! I can easily imagine Sasuke on the top of Hinata trying to do somethingl... Well, this story goes on to my alert list.
queen46 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
AWESOME! i love the idea about making them cats. wonderful. excellent. funny. i can't wait for chapter 2. _
Mahou Dai-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
xD

Holy shit...that was fucking funny! Poor Sasuke, poor oblivious Hinata...sly Kakashi...x3

You know what the wierd thing is? I've been planning a Hinata catgirl story (No, not as cats, but with the ears and tails and stuff...I know, I have wierd story ideas at times) x3

Go cats! And dogs, cause I'm a half and half person!
NocturneD chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I had the same idea at one point except they were dogs... _ *waves sasuhina flag*
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23