Reviews for Mate
StormGoddess101 chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Yay,you finally updated! Great chapter,plese update soon!
BlackWerewolfOfPurpleRoses chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Sasuke is so funny and cute!
Masahiro 'Night' Seiran chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Wow! This story was amaze me! Its freakin' funny. So hilarious. I love all the sasuhina moment,u did a great job! Update!
cheh chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
lol Kurenai is damn scary, but i want to see adventures of kitty-human Hinata and Sasuke, this should turn out to be interesting. Sasuke a cranky one isn't he? i'm surprised Kakashi didn't get perverted thoughts with Hinata licking his fingers though. Should be interesting to see how the trip home will be.
Red.Vintage07 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
This story is so CUTE! XD Now that they're human, things should be getting very interesting. Poor Kakashi, Kurenai is going to make him pay dearly for messing up her cats. I wonder if the other cats are going to turn into humans as well... NEways, great stuff! Keep up the great work! :D
StormGoddess101 chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
This story is awesome,please update soon! And add smut for my little pervert mind.
Lukala chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
really enjoy reading your story

will be looking forward to your next update and the outcome of the transformantion :D
BlackWerewolfOfPurpleRoses chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Oh, my, fucking, god...this is awesome!
alwaysNaruHina chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
hillarious hahaha...
cheh chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
lol just as funny as was the first time. Sakura fainting was a great way to end it. Now to see the adventures in their human forms.
BlackWerewolfOfPurpleRoses chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Poor Kakashi.
cheh chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
ooh definitely looks like your changing things up a bit including the other male cats, im quite interested. So that explains why your female cats can seem so slutty lol.
cheh chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Was Gaara doing this in the last version? i like this one better it gives more interesting outcomes to what sasuke might do. I wanted to see more of the other characters in the old version so im glad to see more scenes with them.
Lunatic's Lament chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
•O• that's funny *snicker snicker* I like it it's funny tee hee continue please
winterkaguya chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Hahahhahaha...I love this chapter! Not only because Sasuke got rejected but Gaara is making his move! Yippee~~

One thing though...if Hinata is in heat, then I'm sure every male cat in the pen is going to "try" to mate with her...

I so would like to see what will happen if Sasuke finds out that Gaara "cuts the line" and I'm certain that Hinata would prefer Gaara than Sasuke. Hehehehehe...I'm sure its going to be more fun after this.

Anyways, update soon~