Reviews for My Immortal
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That sad but a silver lining with that Beast Boy and Raven can be together forever in the afterlife.
vic elor chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Actually, as I was nearing the end of this story my music shifted to the song "Heat of the Moment" by Asia which was a little creepy.

I agree with some of the previous reviewers in that its hard to accept death from a gunshot that quickly though since more specifics weren't given I don't feel its too unrealistic.

Also, yeah I was pretty certain it was going to be Beast Boy almost right away though I doubt there was much you could have done to avoid that... I mean, leaving out a team member makes it pretty obvious but including the team member after they're dead leads you into the direction that Raven's gone crazy... and that would just be weird.

All and all it was a fairly sad story, sad enough to sort of bum me out a bit by the end.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
That was a good story Black-dono. However I noticed that you did not seperate the dialogue. Other than that, great story and keep up the excellent work.
RisenGrave chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Considering the memories it was pretty obvious that it was BeastBoy who died. Good story although it would take a bit longer than that to die from a shot to the side. If you died at all. Really well done

RG