Reviews for You Okay?
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/3
Totally loved the way that Sammy tricked Dean into taking some pain meds. That was brilliant!
Helloisthay chapter 1 . 1/29
So freaking cute! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
this was super cute! sneaky!sam
Human chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Loved it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
OMyGod! XDDD #chuckling

Goodness...! You're genius!

This is Fantastic! Lol

You were playing with my mind...!

Amazing! Lovely! Nice!
Links6 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I HAVE to review this! I was searching through fanfics a couple of nights ago when I had a cold and came across this little gem. I re-read it probably a dozen times! Sam's characterization, the sneakiness and acting... all just to get Dean better. Beautiful!
I thought it was also fantastic to add in details that surface later in the series: the pranks, Sam's observation skills, Dean's stubborn-streak, Sam having to go behind Dean's back to help him out. I simply adore this fic! I also prefer THIS version of John, most people peg him as a heartless guy, but he was always just trying the best he could... perfectly in character in your fic!
Amazing job!
So cute!
Teyerin chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Loved it!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This was so beautiful. :)
biketest chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Aw, this was really adorable and very in character. This line really stood out to me especially: "Dean hated to hear him when he sounded like that. It made him feel helpless and his own throat would close up."
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
absolutely sweet and entertaining. I loved it. Thank you for sharing.
Morganeth Taren'drel chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh but this was brilliant! Absolutely love the way Sam 'helped' Dean in this story, you did a wonderful job on writing both of them and I really loved the ending having John back home and Dean's silent thoughts, very well done!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Ahhaha Sam is a genius! That's the best way to make Dean do something, that's for sure

I liked it, cool fic D

Kisses and see ya next o/

Rosetta