Reviews for You Have My Attention
watchingstarsdie chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
loved how Cath poked Gil. :)) imagining it made me smile. lol. :)) GRILLOWS! :))
Synnove chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Make the chapter!

Please?
VanillaSlash chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
yet another great ff! it's like you can do no wrong! XDD
yourstruly.nishaboo chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Aw!

I think they should break it down to Stokes and Sidle. I want to see if Nick was serious about them? If he'll be hurt.
yourstruly.nishaboo chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
OMG! No

(I have to admit you had me thinkin' Nick and Cath are kinda cute together, but nothing serious.)
yourstruly.nishaboo chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Good Chapteroo!
OhhhReaaally.x chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
Sup!

Wop I didnt realise you had finished this! Yaay! It had to be Grillows in the end ehhehe. Bless them! So sweet! Hahahaha.

Love it

Meggan xxmwa
Nixie De Angel chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
you've gotta post the next chpater! please, i cant wait to find out what happens with every one!
theoriginalcompanioncube chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
oh more i say, more! yes i'm a greedy little bugger but nice story anywho
kncrowder88 chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
This is great. I vote for continue.
Adele RK Wolfe chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
very awesome story. cath and griss stories always brighten up my day. thank u for writing this wonderful story!
megslife chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
... u know i want another one. LMAO
Anne Herbold chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Wow! That was so good! I swear I cried like a big baby! You did a fantastic job with pissed nicky!"What the hell did you do to her!" OMG NICKY'S SO HOT WHEN HE'S ANGRY! *swoons and giggles like a little girl!lol! I LOVE PISSED OFF NICKY! And when gil and cath finally realized their love for eachother...boy did i bawl...aahh so good! "Catherine... I finally agreed to go out with Sara because I thought I'd never stand a chance with you. Call me crazy, but it finally took me twenty years to realize it." Aww! So lovely! That quote made me squeal with absolute delight-It also caused my mother and little brother to give me very worried and strange looks! go figure, right? I love grillows and this was so sweet, wonderful and downright fantastic. ah...gotta love grillows, and yes, you should continue with the both of them confessing their "hot, unspoken, true love for eachother" in another chapter. lol!
Miku Siran chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
tis is great! i love it! the usspense..the timing..it's all wonderful please update!
mj0621 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
lol(had to laugh to ur last a/n)

anyway...damn...i wanna see wat happens next! seriously!

wheres the ambulance! XD lol