Reviews for Permanent Consequences
Cutter12 chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Oh, this story was enough to make me cry, especially at the end. I really appreciated how you had not only Don, but Charlie too, come to realize how this incident affected each other. Thanks for writing this. :)
Cutter12 chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
This was a very funny chapter. The images of Don trying to get up on the bed, off the floor made me chuckle. I don't know if I would be able to do this like Don, I'd probably keep using my legs without meaning too.
Cutter12 chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
(A/N: I don't know about you, but I cried like a little girl when I wrote this.)

Me too.
Hope06 chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
AMAZING!
artmusicsoul chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
This story was excellent! You're spot-on with having everyone's personalities. My mother is wheelchair-bound yet still remains fiercely independent, it was refreshing to see that Charlie didn't throw himself a pity-party, much less let anyone else feel sorry for him. Kudos! :)
devon99 chapter 13 . 5/7/2009
I followed a storyfinders link to this story and have read it all this evening. Wonderful story telling, very emotional subject matter and an ending that was both tearjerking and uplifting all at once. Very nicely done indeed.

Devon.
epalladino chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
Beautiful story. Thanks, Beth
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 13 . 2/24/2008
That was so beautiful.
Lutralutra chapter 13 . 10/2/2007
That last paragraph made me tear up, too. This story had a lot of beautiful scenes like that. The whole thing was beautiful, in fact. I really enjoyed it, and I thought every sentence was amazingly crafted to have meaning and emotion. I loved Don's method of trying to understand Charlie's situation, and especially how it brought them together again. It was so heartwarming! Thank you, I haven't been so touched in a long time.
Stellarsiren chapter 13 . 6/16/2007
OMG. Beautiful story and it sure as heck made me cry. My grandmother had MS and had to be in a wheelchair. Great work:)
Stoneage Woman chapter 13 . 6/9/2007
Oh my God. That was so heartbreakingly beautiful. I loved the part where Charlie yells at Don and Amita for being so selfish. And the bit about accepting help. You seem to have done your research on this one- not that you don't do research on the others. Well done, this is going on my faves.
KrasnayaSquare chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
WAH! I cried too! Oh my goodness. That was an amazing story! You are so gifted! Thank you so much for writing this!

Ja ne!

NinjaAlchemist
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 13 . 5/6/2007
Great chapter! I loved this story! It had such great Charlie/Don interaction.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
Alan had lived with grown sons long enough to know when he’d lost. Disgruntled, he turned back in the seat and grabbed for the shoulder belt. “The point I’ve been trying to make for three months,” he grumbled at the steering wheel. “Stubborn. Like his mother. Shouldn’t be on the bus in the first place.” He jabbed the key viciously in the ignition, still complaining. “Tells me it’s safe. Ha! This is L.A., damn it, the bus isn’t safe for anyone!”

lol. I loved that paragraph, and I lvoe Don trying to see the world the way Charlie does!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 11 . 5/6/2007
Great chapter! I loved the end. lol.