Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux After Darkness, Light
Marie chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was one of the best written stories about "Sara got hurt on the job". Her strength, determination, independence and stubbornness all came through in a very realistic manner. As usual, Grissom was late again. There could never an "us" like the one they used to share. They could stay together; but it'll be different. Shouldn't Sara be covered by the insurance since she was hurt while on duty? She should be getting financial aids not just from the LVPD but probably from the state as well. It'll be great if you can come back and give us a sequel?
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
WOW! this was definitely one of the best stories i ever read! saras and grissoms emotions were nearly palpable and my heart ached for the two of them! really, really beautiful and damn i hope youll write a sequal or something.

WOW... perfect...

thank you very, very much for sharing!
My Kate chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
just came upon this story...wonderfully sensitive...you captured their characters beautifully...wonder if you might consider a sequel?...great work!
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This was an amazing fic. I'm sorry that it took me so long to read and review it. You did a great job conveying the emotions Grissom and Sara had.

Jackie
Tini chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I know its kinda late, and sorry for not reviewing the first time I read it, but this is a really beautiful story.

Actually all of your CSI/GSR fics are amazing and I honestly hope you havent given up on our ship and write something again soon. :o)

Thanks for sharing

Tini
GSfanatic chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
This was very sweet. Loved the fact that Sara didn't want Grissom to change his life for her. It proves that she's not a selfish person and that she loves him very much.

And of course, i loved the fact that Grissom did not give up on her. That's true love.

Write more soon, please. I love your stories
Ambient Flames chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
That was awesome! Loved it. Every word of it. I liked that it was different from other Sara leaving fics, and using when Grissom was away as a prompt was cool.

Scary thing, Post Tenebras Lux is the motto on my family crest, and is one of my future tattoos.