Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux After Darkness, Light
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
WOW! this was definitely one of the best stories i ever read! saras and grissoms emotions were nearly palpable and my heart ached for the two of them! really, really beautiful and damn i hope youll write a sequal or something.

WOW... perfect...

thank you very, very much for sharing!
My Kate chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
just came upon this story...wonderfully sensitive...you captured their characters beautifully...wonder if you might consider a sequel?...great work!
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This was an amazing fic. I'm sorry that it took me so long to read and review it. You did a great job conveying the emotions Grissom and Sara had.

Jackie
Tini chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I know its kinda late, and sorry for not reviewing the first time I read it, but this is a really beautiful story.

Actually all of your CSI/GSR fics are amazing and I honestly hope you havent given up on our ship and write something again soon. :o)

Thanks for sharing

Tini
GSfanatic chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
This was very sweet. Loved the fact that Sara didn't want Grissom to change his life for her. It proves that she's not a selfish person and that she loves him very much.

And of course, i loved the fact that Grissom did not give up on her. That's true love.

Write more soon, please. I love your stories
Ambient Flames chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
That was awesome! Loved it. Every word of it. I liked that it was different from other Sara leaving fics, and using when Grissom was away as a prompt was cool.

Scary thing, Post Tenebras Lux is the motto on my family crest, and is one of my future tattoos.