Reviews for Vessel
nnn-o chapter 6 . 8/13
...duuuudddeeee I DO NOT i repeat DO NOT need to know what happens when boys have urges or girls for the matter and I SERIOUSLY DO NOT want to know what fr4eaking s4x feels like! awesome stoyline though
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 8 . 6/19
Wait, wait, wait. I'm supposed to like Orochimaru? Support their romance? Why would I do that when Orochimaru is an asshole? He's basically just like Kakashi! And he was a dick. Why would Naruto want to stay with him if he has no reason to? Sure the village sucks but so does Orochimaru. Sure his harshness may make sense if he was a sensei instead of a lover. And how does this help Naruto not become like Orochimaru. Why would Orochimaru not support Naruto emotionally when he supposedly cares for Naruto? I am so confused right now.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 6 . 6/19
I don't think a Hokage can go down that easily. Even old and shocked. But I am interested in seeing what happens next.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 6/19
Only power eh. Looks like someone copied Voldemort in more ways than one eh Orochimaru. ;).
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 3 . 6/19
I always wished that canon Kabuto stayed a good guy. I think he would have been an awesome mentor to Naruto (that's closer to his age). I kind of like how you put in that Naruto doesn't understand the whole puberty thing (cause unless it was taught in the Academy I have no idea how he would have learned that). Your Kakshi is a dick, I'm so glad he wasn't like that in canon. But I do think it works for this particular fic (sense Naruto needs to kind of be alienated from everyone in the village in order for this paring to work). Also Sasuke is really freaking me out.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 2 . 6/19
Yep, no one has ever seen behind his mask. Even though he has dropped at least 3 hints in one day. Besides that I like it. It's interesting seeing a different Naruto (though canon will still always have a huge place in my heart). I'm also interested in seeing what you'll be doing with Orochumaru, and with Kabuto plus the rest of the sound village.
Ciel The Sky Arcobaleno chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Sometimes I love Sasuke and sometimes I hate him. It really depends on what story I read and in this one...I HATE THAT BASTARD! I hope you update reeeeally sooooooon! This is the first OroNaru that I read that really has a really good story
Halfangeltje chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
Totally love it! Will you continue it? Or is it abandoned? :(
trane chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
This fic is quite a surprise considering how rare this pairing is. Most of the other fics with this pairing are quite dark but this fic is really good. I enjoyed it immensely. I do hope see more update in soon. Keep up the good work!
Zesslover chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
this is great so update soon please!
London16 chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Way better than other fics where Naruto gets raped all the time. I'm seriously sick of seeing those, they make me wanna puke.
insanelytwisted chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Celety chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Have you dropped it, it's to bad I really liked it :/
duchessme chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
i love the are few fics with this a pedo,it wait for more
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Update please. I need more xD