Reviews for The Power of Hope-part 1
Inuyashlover456 chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
That was great I loved it it made me upset alittle but that was great. You are real good at writing these
Callisto chapter 2 . 9/8/2001
Aww, that was a sweet story! I'm glad Kari got all better! If she'd died I would have gone to bed crying...but are Joe and Sally NUTS? Who in their right MIND would want to adopt a TEENAGER! Yay for them. .
Starlight45 chapter 2 . 8/29/2001
more!1
www chapter 2 . 2/10/2001
wow i really liked your fic i cant believe u wont be writing digimon fanfics anymore! but im glad u will keep writing other stuff cos u have a lot of talent :)

cya
Pizazz chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
! you can't stop writing Digimon fanfics, i've only read a few of them and already i think that they kick ass! ;_; oh well, all good things must come to an end...hey, do ya think that maybe sometime we could write a fanfic together? please? *mega-sweatdrop* _;;;;;; okay now, onto actually reviewing, that was a sweet story! i swear, if you were still writiting Digimon fanfics this would just SCREAM sequel!
fallenangelcod chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
PLEASE KEEP WRITING FICS!
Sheng.Long 2001 chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
I am very much saddened by your decision to leave the Digimon fanfic community.
Your ideas are amazing, and it's a shame they will not ever get a sequel marked

Author: GameGirl
Eien no Uta chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
I can tell you put alot of thought in this story. _
frankie chapter 1 . 8/6/2000
that was a good fic. and goodbye.(u were 1 of my favorit writers)
jennie chapter 1 . 7/24/2000
so *snif* sweet.

*sniff*

so touching.
digimonmatt chapter 1 . 7/11/2000
Oh no Haley Dale! Your last digimon fic! And your serious this time! ~_~ Well I'd just like to say I've really enjoyed reading all of your digimon (and Gundam Wing) fanfics and I wish you luck in becoming a writer. You're well on your way! _
Catgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2000
Another Mimito fic AND another ''Kari has cancer'' fic! Hello! New material, please? 0/10
tiffany chapter 1 . 6/27/2000
write a seaquel
kari chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
NOOOOOO! YOU CANT DO THIS TO US! I serched through all your stories skipping all the others just looking for YOURS! your a great auther and everyone knows it.

Please keep writing

~Kari~
kari chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
Thats soo ooooo ooooo ooooo oooo sad!