Reviews for L of Z: Keys to The Forgotten Realm
linkyloveydovey chapter 16 . 8/19
Stupid link why would you sacrifice yourself!
linkyloveydovey chapter 15 . 8/19
Yay...History...
linkylovey chapter 14 . 8/19
Oh how I hate you dark link!
linkylovey chapter 13 . 8/19
GREAT way to describe dark link! I think we could all tell it was darky!
linklovey chapter 11 . 8/19
You can't kill link! You MUSN'T kill link!
linklovey chapter 10 . 8/19
No one liked Ooocoo anyway…...….
linkylovey chapter 8 . 8/16
That's what stupid Coro deserves. Also the stupid pricey merchant in castle town deserves to die. ESPECIALLY BARNES THE BOMB SELLER! Oh and also who was that girl link and rusl were talking about when link was gonna leave?
linkylovey chapter 4 . 8/15
Yeah! What did happen to ganon's soul because we all know he cant die perminitly. Interesting way to bring back ganon!
NeoMatrixJR chapter 9 . 1/15/2015
Great story! Haven't read a LoZ in a while. You sounded surprised by the GC version being flipped from the Wii version. Seems to have been lost to time, but there was a reason for this. In GC (and previous LoZ games) Link fights with his sword in his LEFT hand, and shield in his right. Since this is odd to most people and the Wii is a motion sensing game they had Link fight with his sword in his right hand for the Wii. This caused issues as most monsters and objectives had been previously written to occur to the left...so they mirrored the ENTIRE GAME for the Wii to correct that!

Well, just wanted to put that tidbit in and say great job!
MidnightFenrir chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
One of the best stories i ever red! Damn it you ARE good at this stuff! I don't really know what to say more after this, beside the fact that this story is a piece of art!
Keiron chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Also you didnt go into detail about what happened to Ilia/ralis ashei/shad or the people of ordon...nor were the gorons really mentioned...and when you said that link would have to make a choice...it really wasn't all that climatic...the start of the story was good but it just seemed to lose it's spark and seem rushed with the later chapters...it would have been nice to have seen link talk to the goddesses but allwell
Keiron chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Umm maybe you need to do an epilogue explaining what happened to midna...and maybe have a year timeskip showing link and zelda together
sippurp123 chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Awesome story! Very great read, well done! Any chance for an epilogue?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hey the story was great and I have a challenge for you. I want to read a story about link going through twilite princess after regaining the memories of one of his past lives, or all of them. I would like to see ocorina of time done but it's fine if you pick another one.
vievere chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
LOVE. THIS. STORY.

Absolutely genius making Dark Link the Darkling. This story is crafted wonderfully, the plot has too many twists and turns for it to ever become boring. Favorite!