Reviews for L of Z: Keys to The Forgotten Realm
NeoMatrixJR chapter 9 . 1/15
Great story! Haven't read a LoZ in a while. You sounded surprised by the GC version being flipped from the Wii version. Seems to have been lost to time, but there was a reason for this. In GC (and previous LoZ games) Link fights with his sword in his LEFT hand, and shield in his right. Since this is odd to most people and the Wii is a motion sensing game they had Link fight with his sword in his right hand for the Wii. This caused issues as most monsters and objectives had been previously written to occur to the left...so they mirrored the ENTIRE GAME for the Wii to correct that!

Well, just wanted to put that tidbit in and say great job!
MidnightFenrir chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
One of the best stories i ever red! Damn it you ARE good at this stuff! I don't really know what to say more after this, beside the fact that this story is a piece of art!
Keiron chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Also you didnt go into detail about what happened to Ilia/ralis ashei/shad or the people of ordon...nor were the gorons really mentioned...and when you said that link would have to make a choice...it really wasn't all that climatic...the start of the story was good but it just seemed to lose it's spark and seem rushed with the later chapters...it would have been nice to have seen link talk to the goddesses but allwell
Keiron chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Umm maybe you need to do an epilogue explaining what happened to midna...and maybe have a year timeskip showing link and zelda together
sippurp123 chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Awesome story! Very great read, well done! Any chance for an epilogue?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hey the story was great and I have a challenge for you. I want to read a story about link going through twilite princess after regaining the memories of one of his past lives, or all of them. I would like to see ocorina of time done but it's fine if you pick another one.
vievere chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
LOVE. THIS. STORY.

Absolutely genius making Dark Link the Darkling. This story is crafted wonderfully, the plot has too many twists and turns for it to ever become boring. Favorite!
SoulEaterCuzICan chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
This sounds like it's really from the creators or something, it's pretty damn cool. Make more? :)
The Wolfess chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
you have definitely grown as a writer! this chapter is very telling of that growth. your storytelling is more natural, and the progression of the chapter was good. i like what you did with dark link's character. he's menacing and evil, and you successfully manage to tie him to the bigger picture than ganondorf ever is, which is as i believe it should be. i agree with the divine tie you put between the two, and how their destinys are linked. (no pun itnended). zelda's character is strong here, and she has definitely grown from the woman she started out as. all in all, congrates!

and as for the hiatus, i understand. i've been there, as you know. :) sometimes life comes first, and that's just the way it is. for me, i've decided to go the unsafe way and follow my dreams. i got a teaching degree to be safe, but my love is writing and publishing. i'm working at fedex office and hoping to get my mfa in poetry, and after that i want to work and write until one day i make it into a literary magazine or journal. i want to edit and publish. that's hard in this economy, and i might fail-but i'll always have teaching to fall back on. right now, i'm a place where a lot of dreams are far off, but being worked toward now, and i'm blessed enough to have found the love of my life. i hope that things go as well-or better-for you!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
What happens next? Are they both gone forever?
Heat in Freezing chapter 15 . 8/31/2010
This is a great story, please update it! I really appreciate how you have romance and adventure perfectly balanced. LIke, you don't drag it out forever. It made me so happy!
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 15 . 10/20/2009
Hello! I am glad that you updated! :D Your story is so awesome. Your update really hooked my interest to reread the chapters again and wait patiently for later ones.

I may be asking too much as a reader, but I hope you update soon!
The Wolfess chapter 15 . 10/20/2009
Very interesting history! I like the concept of the "Weilder of Strength". It emphasized the positive part of power, whereas the word "Power" automatically makes us think of the concept of corruption and dictators. Strength is powerful, but positive.

Also, the concept of the "darkling" is interesting. You've implied here that it's Ganon, but the phrase Darkling brings to mind Dark Link right away. If the Darkling inhabited the Weilder of Strength, turning him into the evil Ganon, what would happen if it ALSO inhabited the Juror of Courage (Link) thereby turning him into Dark Link, just as evil if not moreso than Ganon himself.

Good stuff, my friend! Looking forward to more.

~The Wolfess
BarretOblivion chapter 14 . 9/24/2009
More. More. MORE! XD

I hope you continue to write this story it is so good. And more Zelink fluffs plz. X3
Hawki chapter 14 . 7/27/2009
Although you recomended looking back at earlier chapters, I'm afraid I just couldn't bring myself to do it. This is a long story and although I try to leave reviews ammounting to more than "good job," I'm afraid I've settled for limited feedback, considering the sporadic updates.

As such, while the time between updates hasn't diluted your skill at writing, I'm afraid I can't comment on the plot so much. Best wishes regardless.