Reviews for Hogwart's Express
kitty chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
this is honestly pure genius. i loved this 4 years ago and i still love it today.
Cattus.Astrum chapter 43 . 2/7/2014
My mind kind of exploded. Honestly.
arunendu chapter 43 . 11/18/2013
In the starting it was 100% suspense, then you made draco clever and gave us a little hint as how would wizarding be filled with draco and harry gave professor macanogall train commeentary i said i enjoyed draco veela and harry versus alpha harry/draco and vampire harry and draco who made draco to fell for didnt give neville much portion which i am thankful for.I am happy that you didnt include hemione and ron in the journey with harry/draco because they may faint seeing so many harrys and gave us a confusion and thrill in reading your i have to accept you are a great writer,who knows how to entertrain people with your write more stories of your interest
arunendu chapter 42 . 11/18/2013
Atleast harry and draco are together .So draconious made them realise we should pretty muchthank draconious
arunendu chapter 38 . 11/18/2013
Draconious has gone nutters.
arunendu chapter 37 . 11/18/2013
Seeing hundreds of harry potters must shock all dracos.
arunendu chapter 36 . 11/18/2013
I hope alpha draco plan helps in rescuing alpha harry,gamma harry,beta harry and omicron zeta harry from draconious.
arunendu chapter 35 . 11/18/2013
Gama harry thinks about draco as a brother is the end of harry/draco god we have alpha harry/draco for romantic is draconious problem i agree with other dracos he has gone nuts.
arunendu chapter 34 . 11/18/2013
I have to agree with other harry why is neville boy who it is your choice to pick neville as boy who lived.
arunendu chapter 30 . 11/18/2013
I like how you added another captain haddock dialouge"thundering son of a sea gherkin and included this time vampires harry and have pretty good ideas
arunendu chapter 28 . 11/18/2013
Brilliant how you added veela draco and harry with current confused harry and draco.I was wrong it is not neville it is altenate version of is pretty much clever harry and draco should stay away from him.
arunendu chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
Now copy draco came with a good excuse that he is draco did he stand up when harry mentioned hermione is he scared of hermione or anything else.
arunendu chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
Whoever it is he is trying to set them up but why what benefit has he is concerned for harry which is more are driving me mad you understand writter.
arunendu chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Harry is not seeing the hint is unbelivable whats got into harry lately.
arunendu chapter 18 . 11/18/2013
It is not draco who is playing quidditch because draco cant hold the snitch he is not a good player compared to harry as harry is the youngest seeker in the century and great giving harry the snitch is unbelievable whoever it is he is harry friend in draco mask.