Reviews for Waning
Katherine Schuldt chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
Its really good! I dont know what could make it better or stuff like that just wanted to say i liked it!
Nayame chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
Good start for a story.

I like how you picture Jake. I don't really accept the view that he isn't himself anymore since he's a werewolf - and many other fanfics have that view on him.

The story itself has a good amout of suspense building up. I'd like to know how it's going on in the future chapters :)
Jayde3 chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
Nice to see that Jacob and Bella are on better terms... and that he and Edward aren't lunging at eachothers throats so much anymore. lol, update soon!
abbey123 chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
i like update soon

Kaitlin chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I really liked this story it made me think of what could happen to Bella's family and if this could happen in Stephanie Meyer's next Twilight book.
KatedeKlerK23-10 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
i lurv the story, but is your name katje?if so, theres two of us, is it dutch?
Sinael chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Really love the story, please update!
Little Red In The Tardis chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
i still don't get the part about the shower curtian... update soon though
reader101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
epona04 chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
took me ages to get to revuew this, bloody fanfic acting up. absol best chapter ever! it was so funny and i love the interaction between jacob, edward and bella! I LOVE YOUR Jacob, he's so funny. esp him and renee.

just thought i'd mention that you might want to delve into bella's pain over charlie now and then. you did a great job of that earlier on in the story but its like charlie been forgotten.
epona04 chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
hey excellent update soon as you can
Little Red In The Tardis chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
Oh you have a very good story... update soon
epona04 chapter 6 . 4/20/2007
aw i love the conversation between edward and bella in the kitchen it so cute. and they whole jacob thing here, i love the whole thing hahaha. update soon if you can. toodles xx
Of Wolves and Witches chapter 6 . 4/20/2007
Hi there! I really like this story - the plot develops at a natural pace - not too fast, but not too slow and fluffy either - youve achieved a good balance. The characters are nicely portrayed as well - especially Bella - her grief at Charlie's death is very in character. I honestly don't understand why you haven't got more reviews... anyway here's one more for the tally! Dont ger discouraged and keep the story going, it's worth it!
JacquelynD chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
I like what you are doing with this story!