Reviews for The Meaning Of Bliss
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
awesome
ba2006 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
this story looks really good are ya planning to write more?
fdksn chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
ok so this story sounds really interesting so far so could you please put the next chapter up? so angel is human and buffy is getting married, cant wait to see how that turns out!

xoxo

BuffyAndAngelAndHsmLuver
Killer Angel chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
This is really great, I hope you update it soon!
darkangel chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
oh plz plz plz continue i wanna knows what happens to buffy and angel will she leave her bloke for the handsome x vampire?

plz plz write more :)
suzzywuz chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
This is really good. You have caught the essence of the relationship between Buffy and Angel and brought it back to life. Keep going.
FreakyOriginalGirl chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
Amazing story, I wonder if Buffy will get married to Marius and what about Angel? Right now I can’t with until I get to know how things will go for them.
SWChica2005 chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Oh man! Awwsome update! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
It's very telling that Buffy hasn't thought about loving Marius. She's just thinking about all the ways he'll provide her with the life she's always wanted and how great he gets on with her little sister. That's compatibility not love. While love doesn't always keep a relationship going, Buffy has always had a great heart. Leaving it out of this equation doesn't bode well for poor Marius.
sentbyfools chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
She's not really gonna give up on her love of Angel, right? Keep updating!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
really great start.

The only thing I'm not on board with is considering Dawn figured out Sumarian, Italian probably not a challenge.
anon chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
The best Buffy fic i've read in a while, i was going off them and i saw this one and i think it's great. So there's my feedback and here's some cookies ... they're metaphorical cookies in a non-existant way :D
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Interesting combination of present and past interwover together. I liked how you split it up into "Her" and "Him" without stating Buffy or Angel's name outright. Great story...more coming I assume?
BlackbAngeL chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Okay, here is the feedback, and a virtual, but no less yummy plate of cookies! Don't you smell that delicious perfume of freshly baked and still warm chocolate-y goodness, butter, chocolate chips, sugar and all... I know you smell it! You can have more if you go on with the story! Please! It has great potential, I hope you won't leave it here. Just like the other stories you're currently working on!;)
sentbyfools chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Yay,BA goodness. I like your take on these scenes. It's so sappy! But sappy is good, so keep posting!