Reviews for Silence
Lucille12340 chapter 14 . 6/19/2016
Oh my gosh this story was amazing! I am speechless. I wish it would have been a Raph/Leo thing but in a way in glad it wasn't. It just goes to show that as long as Raph and Leo are both alive nothing can separate them. And how much Raph had to protect his brothers oh man this story got to me. Amazing.
empire14 chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
In the words of Michelangelo: UH-MA-ZING! I seriously think this is the best 'Raph' I've come across in a loooong time. Or maybe it's just that this is exactly the way I see him too and sometimes I get the feeling he is slightly under-appreciated...oops
Anywho, this story was dark and cruel yet heartwarming and awesome. It was the perfect combo of brotherly-fluff and torture and that just makes you an amazing writer in my book. I dare-say you nailed everyone's personality in this story, Raph is obviously my favourite, but Leo, Mikey, Donnie and even Splinter, Casey and April were all crazy well done too.
Can't wait to read some more from you!
Valana chapter 14 . 2/5/2016
Really awesome writing like the plotline and how it ended!
SleepingSeeker chapter 14 . 1/29/2016
Oh man, perfect ending to an incredible story. Thank you for writing this. I know it's quite a few years ago since you posted, but I'm so glad it's here and I had the pleasure to find and read it.
SleepingSeeker chapter 13 . 1/29/2016
Awesome. Loved the tense exchange between them and Bishop!
SleepingSeeker chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
beautiful moments of healing. So well written.
SleepingSeeker chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
Ah, you got me. I'm all choked up now, damming. Wonderful chapter!
SleepingSeeker chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
Great job on the psychological aspects here at the end. Gripping. And very real.
SleepingSeeker chapter 9 . 1/28/2016
Dun-DUN-DUUUUUN!
SleepingSeeker chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
Hindsight for someone like Leo must be like living partially, perpetually, in a personal hell.
SleepingSeeker chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Gah! Raph is so freaking brave here, I'm absolutely dying reading this! Love it!
SleepingSeeker chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
'That was Mikey. Who didn't know how to hide a single thing.' Oh my heart. Your writing is so sharp and intense, I can't say it enough. I haven't been so enthralled by a tmnt fic in a long-time.

Wonderful job on this chapter! Reading on...
SleepingSeeker chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
Your descriptions in this chapter were on point. I applaud your restraint and love your writing style. Was holding my breath through this chapter!
SleepingSeeker chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
Oh the delicious suspense!
SleepingSeeker chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
I'm drawn in completely. Love it.