Reviews for Silence
Datninjaturtle chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
oh my gosh this is interesting
crazydbzfan87 chapter 14 . 4/11/2018
There's something horribly real about reading this I'm almost afraid you've been tortured in real life to describe it so well! The pain, the survivors guilt, the fucking roller coaster that is healing after trauma! You have a serious talent.

Not gonna lie, this moved some deep in me. Hope it's not too TMI, but I've experienced some level of abuse in real life and reading this, it brought some shit up. But that's why I love it soooo much! It's real. Really real. When writing can touch you on that deep of a level, it's fucking powerful. You're amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your works!
TMNT Loving Leo the Second chapter 12 . 9/9/2017
Uh, oh...
TMNT Loving Leo the Second chapter 9 . 9/7/2017
WHY! WHY DO YOU TELL THEM THAT?! THEY DON'T NEED THAT, APE! But great job on this, LucyToo!
EmPro8 chapter 14 . 8/20/2017
Awww, glad they're back to normal. You really did wrap everything up quite nicely. And you were really smart, combing the torture with recovery. It spared the reader from chapters of boring recovery (I mean sure it's interesting and it needs to happen, but recovery can sometimes be long and tedious to read if done incorrectly). Anyway good job with this story. It was really good.
EmPro8 chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
Oh. I though Bishop maybe took his voice, but I didn't see the reason for that. But why is Bishop starving them like that? Is he trying to break them? But surely there are better methods than slowly starving-and maybe accidentally killing-your greatest discoveries.
EmPro8 chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
I really like how you write Splinter. It... it sounds like Splinter. Like the actual Aplinter. Not just some guy who says 'my sons' at the end of every thought and sentence.
EmPro8 chapter 2 . 8/18/2017
Oh wow jeez. Usually I don't fav, follow, or comment on M rated stories. I try really hard to avoid M. This is actually my third one. But I read the warnings and reviews, as far as I could tell no sexual stuff so I decided to give it a go. And man... you knew exactly how to write scenes like that. My throats was literally constricting it was so awesome and painful to read. I loved it so much good job.
Lucille12340 chapter 14 . 6/19/2016
Oh my gosh this story was amazing! I am speechless. I wish it would have been a Raph/Leo thing but in a way in glad it wasn't. It just goes to show that as long as Raph and Leo are both alive nothing can separate them. And how much Raph had to protect his brothers oh man this story got to me. Amazing.
empire14 chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
In the words of Michelangelo: UH-MA-ZING! I seriously think this is the best 'Raph' I've come across in a loooong time. Or maybe it's just that this is exactly the way I see him too and sometimes I get the feeling he is slightly under-appreciated...oops
Anywho, this story was dark and cruel yet heartwarming and awesome. It was the perfect combo of brotherly-fluff and torture and that just makes you an amazing writer in my book. I dare-say you nailed everyone's personality in this story, Raph is obviously my favourite, but Leo, Mikey, Donnie and even Splinter, Casey and April were all crazy well done too.
Can't wait to read some more from you!
Valana chapter 14 . 2/5/2016
Really awesome writing like the plotline and how it ended!
SleepingSeeker chapter 14 . 1/29/2016
Oh man, perfect ending to an incredible story. Thank you for writing this. I know it's quite a few years ago since you posted, but I'm so glad it's here and I had the pleasure to find and read it.
SleepingSeeker chapter 13 . 1/29/2016
Awesome. Loved the tense exchange between them and Bishop!
SleepingSeeker chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
beautiful moments of healing. So well written.
SleepingSeeker chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
Ah, you got me. I'm all choked up now, damming. Wonderful chapter!