Reviews for Silence
Miiaow chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
After ever chapter, I get more and more entranced in this writing. It is just absolutely stunning, the emotion that goes into it. I feel for all of them, and share the emotion that they do. That aspect is what makes a story 'Wow'-full. xD
Broken Staff chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
This is just awful(and by awful, I mean heart wrenching).

Thanks!
Tristripe chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
As a person who knows what its like to go for some time without water...the stomach goes numb...but dehydration burns and festers...its maddening.

As a starving man what he wants...and the first thing he will say is water.

and for a person who has been tortured...

honey...you made me cry. your insight and knowledge of human nature is unbelievable. you are amazing.

thank you, and i await the turtle's revenge.

tri
Tristripe chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
Wow..Mikey is really interesting here. He's taken it so hard, and his belligerance is compensating for Raphael's absence (in his shoes as you put it). I am beyond amazed here. I keep on reading sentences again and again, sucking everything in as much as i can. the turtles are HURT, nearly crippled, and they HATE.

they want revenge.

whoa...
Herr Wozzeck chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
Of course, when Bishop tortures the turtles, he forgets that when you treat the enemy like a piece of shit, they come back and bite you in the butt.

I guess he should have paid more attention in his history classes...

So yeah. Can't wait to see what's making Raph act wierd.

Please keep going!
Tristripe chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
::tears hair out of head:: WHAT? leT HIM GO?

::weeps::

alright...some more chapters to read...
Ash1984 chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
I just love this! The emotion is so raw and you have everyone's character down so perfect. The talk Splinter was giving Raph about noone being able to break him almost made me cry. I can't wait for your next chapter, I swear I am addicted to checking back for your updates! LOL
Elsiah chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
I don't know how you do it time and time again. You've got such a perfect grasp on each turtle's character. Don's rage and the motive behind it... wow. Raph's complete relief that Don was alive and alright really got to me. Raph's reasoning behind why Leo shouldn't have been taken was both a great and painful twist. Leo's reaction was even more so. Another amazing chapter.
Elsiah chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
This is such a rare kind of story to come across. Powerful, gut-wrenching. Beautiful. I don't know if I've ever read such a moving piece. Absolutely amazing.
Elsiah chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
This story isn't rushed at all. The pieces are slowly but surely coming together. It's great to be given so much insight into each individual's mind and emotions. Excellent work.
Elsiah chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
Wow. Just wow. I really don't have any comment for this chapter because there is absolutely no need for one. It speaks volumes for itself.
Elsiah chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
Another fantastic chapter. I think you're doing a great job with the flashbacks. The foreshadowing in them never fails to reinstate the reality of the present. There are just one or two miniscule mistakes in verb tense, but nothing is taken away from the overall piece. Once again, great job!
Elsiah chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
This chapter is a great combination of lightheartedness and solemnity. You've really got a knack for keeping the guys in character and not just forcing them to say what you need to continue the story. I really love how this story plunges below the surface. Keep it up. :)
BanditPonyta chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
You update quickly. That is so awesome. I wanted to review ch. 10 but it wouldn't let me (?). It's really great and I can't wait to read the next part. Thank you so much.

~Bandit
Elsiah chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
Gotta catch up on this fic. Wonderfully dark chapter, you've got a great thing going here. Leo's perspective was definitely the right one to choose, and you've done a great job writing it. The description of Raph's condition is very well done; I would say it's the most well written piece of the entire chapter. Great work!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »