Reviews for Silence
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
Loved this! Great job with it :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Wow poor guy
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
I don't want to know what happened but I do ;) great job really well written
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Awe the sadness ! Great job :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Wow poor guys
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Wow sad but awesome start
adelphe24 chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
AWESOME!
Animegoil chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Excellent study in the psychology of going through something like that, and the twisted guilt. Very realistic, and I love that you took your time with it.
NotYourGrandparentsPenPal chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
this was grate exept after they got back i dont think you go mikey right ?
but oh well i loved it anyway!
Rachel chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
Wow, that was really well written, and I loved how well you tied off the final killing scene. Love the story, good work!
cndrow chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
A friend of mine recommended your fic to me last night, and I sat down today to read it all in one sitting.

It was brilliantly executed- not too much detail to get in the way of the delicate threads of emotions you wove so expertly between the brothers. It tugged at me, made me feel and think as they moved through the story. The characterizations were (in my opinion) spot-on, and the way you handled their reactions and motivations are truly awe-inspiring.

This fic transcends the fact that it's 'fanfiction'- it's a beautifully written story that I could easily have picked up on a shelf in a bookstore.

Amazing job! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
tmntlover2013 chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
Great job on the story I liked it alot, keep up the good work, and keep writing great stories like this.
coli narago chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Oh no! They're gonna get outta there, though, I know it.

~Emma
Jenihenpen chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
OMG that was epic and traumatic and deep and sweet and just downright brilliant! Totally sucked me in big style! Excellent work _
Rika24 chapter 14 . 4/26/2010