Reviews for Silence
Strgrl4eva chapter 14 . 3/2/2010
oh my gosh. So you have like 175 reviews and I would understand if you don't read them all... heck a lot of people don't read or reply to their reviews but I do so I hope you do too. lol. Because I really couldn't leave this unsaid. You're an amazing writer. As I read this story I seriously took notes on how to improve my own writing. I love the Ninja Turtles lol. I always have. I mean... I have a t-shirt, key chain, lanyard,and probably something else all dedicated to the Turtles. One of the reasons I haven't written any fanfics for them is because honestly I don't believe I could do them justice. But you, dude. As I read this story... it was like I forgot I was reading a story... I could see images so vivid and clear it was as if I was there and only when I reached the end of the chapter did I realized that it was just a story. I reread so many lines and paragraphs; laughing, smiling, and gaping at them. I seriously wish I had the strength, ingenuity, and all out guts to write like this. :D Now if I look on your profile and find out you're like 14 I'm going to be insanely jealous. Ok... so you don't have your age on your profile but I'm going to be jealous anyway lol. :D
Allendra chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
lol That last line was a perfect ending to the story!

I really, really loved this! This goes right up there with my favorite fanfics! It was well-written, they were perfectly in-character, and it was so full of strong emotion and hurt, hope, love, hate, selfishness, and sacrifice. I loved the whole thing!

great job!
Allendra chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
Yes! He's dead! I hated him. I'm glad they, and not Raph, killed him. Like they said, it wouldn't have been write for him to kill Bishop. They killed Bishop FOR him.

Go Casey. Glad he tagged along. lol
Allendra chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
lol It was amusing the banter Mikey and Donny used to get Leo to see what he was doing. I'm glad Raph is getting better!
Allendra chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
Aw, man, Raph! I can't believe he spoke! everything he went through was for nothing! I forgive him, though. :) He is my fav.
Allendra chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
Ah! No! That's . . .grr! I can't believe he's being let go! That . . . grumble, grumble.

Anyway, good chapter, of course!
Allendra chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Aw, man, poor Donny. And that was so sad Mikey crying because they took Raph again. I can only imagine what he looked like. :(
Allendra chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Oh gosh, poor Raph. That's so sad. You made all the turtle's reactions so very real to what would happen. You have an excellent sense of people (or, er, turtles) and what their minds go through. This is so very good.
Allendra chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Dang, poor Raph. Poor all of them. This is an intersting side of Mikey coming out. Very believable.

"Raph made the choice, as definite and instant as a lock clicking:

It wouldn't happen to Donny. It wouldn't happen to Leo. It sure as fucking hell wouldn't happen to Mike again.

If they came back wanting more, they had one choice about who to take.

He would see to that."

Almost made me cry there. -sniffs-
Allendra chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
It was really funny, hearing Mikey's thoughts, and very in character for him! You did it so well, and it wasn't confusing who was speaking. Poor Mikey, though, that's so sad. :(

This is such a great story, you should be very proud!
Allendra chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Very well-written, the emotion in this story is so strong! I hope they all get better!
Allendra chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
:( So sad to see them so very happy before. Excellent writing!
Allendra chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
:'( :'( -sniffle- Ah, sad. Raph, my favorite character! And all the others . . .Goodness. I hate Bishop!
Allendra chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Wow, what a great prologue! My eyes even got watery, and barely anything happened! Great writing right there. I'm looking forward to what happens.

By the way, I checked this story out through the recommendation on stealthy stories. ;) Just thought you'd be interested.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 14 . 8/20/2009
Wow that was a good fic. Kinda dark, but told well. I really enjoyed it.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »