Reviews for Play Pretend
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I have a hard time understanding this yet at the same time feels as if I already knew what would happen if that make any sense
K'onix chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
That is amazing. I really like the way you wrote this.
naitheas chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
oh my gosh. so deep. sort of sad, as well. but really well written and i liked it.
lovealwaysneji chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
i dont get it...ah well! it was still a great fics nice way to show the hitachiin borthers, great job!
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
yu-huh...nice.
And Yes chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Now THIS is perfection. I had already read it (two times actually) last week, but never got a chance to give it the review it deserves. Although some quotes seem out of place, and the ending appears to be scrunched up, it is amazing. In a fandom that is littered with pointless, empty Twincest fics that are either saturated with smut or just plain idiotic, you bring goodness to it.
queerboywithapen chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
o i love you muchly have my children! no seriously i LOVE the way you did this. May millions of cookies rain from the sky at your feet!
Guchi-kouhai chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Oh I like this...I really like this. It's really well done! *faves it*
Audley chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Splendid. Simply splendid.
Mei Marino chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
hahaha :D here's my review.. ;)

you know what.. Kaoru was my favorite among the two.. although I like both of them in general. It was a very good story :D

but in the first few paragraphs.. I didn't quite understand that the number there was their age :D haha I only realized that when you wrote there that they were like this and that . haha... nice story..

P.S. SLANT OF LIGHT!
Unlock01 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Some quotes seemed a bit off, but it was amazing nonetheless. o
Seymour's Girl chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Wow, that was awesome. It made me cry a little, you know? I love Kaoru. I love the twins, but Kaoru has always been my special favourite. Don't stop writing these, they're so good. I love how you put the thing together, too. Awesome.
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Oh. Wow. That was uinque, and very good. I like the passage of time, the maturity that comes with it, and I definetly like your writing style. All together, very good.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wow. A more depressing view of the interaction between the twin's, especially of Kaoru, but you wrote it really well - my mood's all sombre now. Nice job xD
Virelai chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Heya, Sachi. :)

Good read that was. Brilliant, actually. Dramatic Twincest is awesome. xD

Very delicate and subtle fic, quite engaging.

(Renata)