Reviews for Hit the Ground
JLCH chapter 19 . 10/6/2011
Hey is there any way you will ever finish this story? we love it!
newdayz chapter 25 . 8/2/2011
Good story!
JLCH chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was an incredible first chapter. Written beautifully!
lenasti16 chapter 20 . 4/28/2010
hey, i just saw this huddy fic of yours at fanpop site last week.. and then i got so hooked up on it and finished reading it there until the end.. and then i tried researching if you also posted it here.. and here it is.. just surprised though that you added 6 more chapters.. so im going to read the rest of it also..

just wanted to say KUDOS to you.. this is indeed great... one of the best huddy fics i've ever read..and thank you so much for this.. this story helped me relaxed after an exhausted week at work.. lol.. i really liked your writting style.. hope to have more huddy fics from you..

Captain Anemone chapter 25 . 11/3/2009
This story was so amazing that I didn't have time to stop after every chapter to review. Something tells me that this will stick with me for a very long time, the concepts expressed blending into this new season, and then throughout my own life. I'll start seeing parallels and find myself recalling things in this fanfiction when it's least appropriate. Anywho, rest assured this will not be easily forgotten.
Captain Anemone chapter 15 . 10/29/2009
Okay, I am TOTALLY heading straight down Burger King, getting three orders of Large fries and then ROCKETING down to Mc. Donalds for some ketchup. *evil grin* Thanks for this story!

Nanuk chapter 25 . 10/27/2009
Ohh, that was very lovely indeed! I loved the underlying calm that made the plot and the characters very believable. Well done, and thanks for a nice journey. :)
Blooky chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
So beautiful...perfect ending.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this story. I'll be looking forward to reading those one shots;).
tuckp3 chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
i always hate when a story i enjoy wraps up, but i think this was a fitting ending. the last line was perfect. thank you for sharing this with us, and i look forward to your future one shots :] hopefully, there will be some in this verse...
tuckp3 chapter 24 . 10/12/2009
"The past three days had been a useless display of their inability to stay out of a relationship. And of their inability to stay in it."

this line sums them up so accurately it hurts to read. the dynamic and angst and neediness/desire in this chapter is well balanced. ah! i can't believe this is the penultimate chapter! on to the end...
isitallinmyhead86 chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
aw that was such a cute ending :D i loved it, thank you for this incredible journey :D
tuckp3 chapter 23 . 10/12/2009
“Knock knock”, he said at the other end and Cuddy once more noted his exceptional talent for stalking.

dearest cuddy, this will be knowledge that you use for the rest of your life :] great line! i agree, 'the plague' isn't camus' best work, but it's certainly appropriate :] as was 'the stranger' who incidentally reminds me of house. i really enjoyed the push/pull in this chapter and how you continue to capture and maintain this thing that is essentially them. great job.
starkidtw chapter 23 . 10/12/2009
I love this chapter, I'd love to see these six days on big screen. And the last line? Angsty.
Velimira chapter 22 . 10/11/2009
Fantastic chapter of a great playing with the emotions from sadness to fun to is is his character and u understand him pretty well .That is my oppinion actually, I see him that way goes for so House to try to escape from reality with music , alchohol and it's so him to try to acknowledge the reality at the at the end he will do something that will make us love him more than before.

I love the names- Wisdom and u mean something else with its sounds amazing anyway.

Thank you fot the grat story.

Lisa 1214 chapter 22 . 10/11/2009
Another wonderful chapter. Absolutely lovely. The angst is breaking my heart but I love the slow almost painful way you are using to bring them back to each other. I am wondering if you are a professional writer because you certainly have the talent for it.