Reviews for Experiment House
Bagge chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
There are far too few Narnia fics. You did a god job with Jill, and uncomfortable as it is to read of bulling in process - it was well described. Poor girl - no wonder she was distraught when Eustace found her behind the gym. Extra points for remembering that this story is set quite some time ago, and showing it with ink and blotting papers.

Beautiful piece of poetry. I looked it up, and it really fits Jill perfectly. Come to think of it - I can think of another girl, lonely as a cloud, who somehow puts me in the mind of daffodils... I hope you don't mind if I use the opening stanza one of these days in a future fic... If it was me - I would have used "Lonely as a cloud" as title - unless you intend to use "Bullied" as the main theme of the whole collection of chapters, of course.

So, please, go on with this story and write more scenes from the life of the Narnia characters.
shimmer.and.shake chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Amazing.
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Jill, baby! Aw so sad. Ha, I just started re-reading the Silver Chair like five minutes ago before I checked my alerts... impecable timing .~

Really good... Hmm, and it would be interesting to explore what's going on in different places just before whichever set of kids happens upon Narnia...

**Duckies