Reviews for Cross the line
gareth kain chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
Wen r u updating...(

I'm going to kill myself...
Notaburglar chapter 11 . 8/2/2010
NightFall1022 chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
aww come on ) you should continue this.

So... O,o is eve going to change jobs? a priest that can fight is like a deathwish O
NightFall1022 chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
wow O,o that's really weird... but lmao that's a really nice twist in the story

I never thought that it would be like this.

Keep going i want to know what happens
NightFall1022 chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Yes i also like commenting on all chapters

I've always wondered how grimtooth really work P

but great chapter finally some action P
NightFall1022 chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
It's okay all good stories have awesome beginning too ) and your's is shaping up to be a good one.

haha just wondering why all your guild members are male except for Eve maybe you should add another one in there just for the kicks of it )
NightFall1022 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
this is a pretty good chapter D

well more than the chapters and yes it did make me laugh a little, so keep it up.

Yeah i'm all for Raye, make him stronger!
DalisaY-17 chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
Wow. You actually UPDATED? Gawd, I miss this story, man. Interesting twist, with the Grimtooth. And implied!EveXDante? (I think. . . -_-). Sorry, but I'm rooting for the pair of them, even if the SinX is a sadist. . .

Hope you DO finish this one- at least, until the plot's alright. Thanks VERY VERY MUCH for the update _
Amirrel chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
Finally! Keep updating! Eve pwns a Majorous in the arse! *whoop* xD
gareth kain chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
Pls don say that Dante is evil or sumhow a monster...O it's too anticlimatic...

Or like ends up killing eve...we've become sumwat attatched to Dante... poor eve...(
Hongahram chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
Oh God.

"Yay! Apple pie!”

That line made my day.
DalisaY-17 chapter 10 . 2/29/2008
YAY! FINALLY AN UPDATE AFTER AN OH-SO-LONG HIATUS! *waves victory fans in air* Climax- finally! Please continue! XDXDXD
K005 chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
Noo poor Eve I bet in those three days she so could've magically...done...something...Dx
Rukia156 chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
Omg t.t that took you years! I'm glad that you're still updating this
WhereIsMyBacon chapter 9 . 12/5/2007

I think this may be the only RO fic I'm following right now, because it's extremely intriguing!

Aah Vash, how's that mental instability coming along?

Shane is teh win, as always.

Raye is somehow normal, but perhaps that's abnormal in itself because he's surrounded by those more "out there" than he is.

I wish to see more of Dante's obsession with Eve! Though it makes me cringe that she gets beaten up everyday like that D: and we have yet another mystery at hand? Gah!