Reviews for Misunderstood
darkbandit01 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
OMG wow this is hilarious - i was dying in my seat the whole time! Funniest part is definitely his thoughts on Aizen and how Aizen weakens his glasses joints and practices gelling his hair 3 I think I stopped breathing for a moment there. Beautiful ending, and so true about his body needing to be strong because of his sword! I've actually thought of that myself, how it must be pretty hard to hold straight hahaha! I love the line "it was love at second sight," as well as Gin's reasoning for following Aizen. Talk about a long-winded way of getting what he wants! Another favorite was Rangiku's comment about her boobs needing more vitamins. Absolutely hysterical oneshot. Fantastic job!
Shiro4th chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hilarious! I loved the part about he never lies. Fantastic.
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
The Kuchiki John; and Rukia battling Zaraki in defense of rabbits :D lol
AFD chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I find this immensely hilarious. You, lunartick, are absolutlely awesome.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Work of genius. Your interpretation of Gin is priceless.
Love Among the Ruins chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
An interesting story. I have been thinking about what Gin was really like and no-one really knew him not even Aizen. Interesting
zenithoflife chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Seriously funny! The hidden side of Ichimaru Gin! The way the underlying sarcasm blended into the storyline was simply superb! Amazing writing!

Thanks so much!
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
"Oh, and he had a pocket-sized wax bottle in his right pocket, and he practiced gelling his hair back with one hand without a mirror four times a week, two hours per session."

Oh, dear, that absolutely creamed me! LOLz. So funny. I really enjoyed this short parody. :D
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
The first sentence itself already had me laughing. This isn't an over-the-top funny praody fic, yet I was laughing at each sentence! Very well written! I loved the part of Aizen practising putting on gel in front of the mirror and appearing in Gin's bedroom. ROFL

Great fic!
Oxymoron 2011 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great Story and a truly believeable look into the mind of my fave silver haired smiling taicho. I always new that there was more to him than simply being the evil ex-captain of squad three but a truly misunderstood character. I had alot of fun reading this and I found myself nodding and smiling at the sheer fact that it made sense.
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Entertaining, clever, and oddly touching. I love this fic and I love your sparkling, scheming Ichimaru Gin. This went right into favorites a few weeks ago and I've reread it two or three times since. Thank you for posting it! _
hadbeenworking chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Absolutely briliant! I had a lot of fun reading this
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
that was very cute
Meng-4-2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Lol it's kind of a cute fanfiction XD. If only Gin were actually that misunderstood.
Dee chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
lulz. I luv these little insights of the mind of Gin. Misunderstood indeed... Very well done *heart*