Reviews for The End
Missy'sTales chapter 1 . 3/28
I don't even read Fullmetal Alchemist and I love this. I was going through the stories you've written and I found this. The Summary was bugging me to read it, and I am glad that I did. Made me laugh!
Pale-Face chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I am so full of love for this. Mustang is such a dork, i can definitely see him trying this at the end of a particularly hard week!
Serendipital chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This made me lol heartily.
Hotaru-Naichingeru chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Roy Musting needs to stop making his liutenit made. And I know, bid spelling fail.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
oh Ouch

but Riza wouldnt shoot There.. she Needs That snd Wants That just as much as he needs That lol D
Myxllo chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
hehehe this was amazing. haha jumped out of the ground floor window... i might just do that at school when a pop quiz is handed out XD
Forestwater chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Why must you make Roy suffer so?

Answer: Because it's too damn fun to watch.

Love it, as per usual.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
haha, love this one, and the dry humour involved :-) absolutely brilliant! Write more
Sonar chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
lol. That was so random but can so see that happening. Great short story.
Misura chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Life is Riza - and it's oh-so much more fun when watched from a safe distance. Heh. Loved reading this; it was sparkly funny and left me with this very wide, very silly grin stuck on my face.
BlackMorale chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
that was pretty awesome... and definitely fuuny!lol luv it...
littledemonpixie chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
*claps* Paperwork does indeed drive us all to madness! Cute little story *places in favorites* Can't wait to see more from you!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I laughed so hard I started coughing. Haven't felt that in a while. This was hilarious. Poor, Roy.
Gbaby808 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
LOL! That was too funny! Roy is a proven suicidal. He can, and will try to kill him self, if the opportunity is right. Good job! Everyone seemed to be OOC-ly evil, but nice story!
SilverKestrel chapter 1 . 3/29/2007