Reviews for The Trouble With Crystals
DarthVuisorO66 chapter 12 . 1/26
I like where this is going. Looking forward to when HK-47 reunites with Revan.
Dr. Goku chapter 12 . 1/24
Can someone continĂșe this story?
He won't be back.
THEKILLER742 chapter 12 . 1/24
Should make more but I know you won't because you are dead.
THEKILLER742 chapter 9 . 1/24
I didn't realize that every character in the Star Wars franchise is British. You keep saying bloody hell or blast and it kind of makes me think of Monty Python because you know, they're the best British comedians ever.
Guest Not Really chapter 3 . 1/11
I really like your stories especially KOTOR: Power of Choice.
The Nefarious Nerd chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Okay, it really stuck out the most in this chapter, but is Revan just constantly removing his mask and putting it back on? You keep making note of people seeing his facial expressions and then you talk about how his face is hidden. It's distracting.
The Nefarious Nerd chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
I enjoy reading this. The pacing is only slightly quick and it could use some overall polish but this doesn't need to be a super intellectual or complex narrative. It's doing the simple "what if" and it's doing a good job of that. I'll admit it caters a bit to the power fantasy but on the other hand it's accurate to the sheer difference in power and skill between Revan and pretty much everyone from the Clone War era. After all, this man brought the Mandalorians to heel essentially on his own. Charismatic asshole that he is, I can see why people tend to find him as something of a Jerk Sue, but he's not your typical black/white force wielder commonly seen in Star Wars. This is the KotOR II Revan interpretation and it does that very well. His presence works and it holds attention and the jedi aren't just stupid enough to try rushing him down en mass a second time, though I am mildly skeptical of how quickly they became at ease with his presence.
Machcia chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
Awesome
stars90 chapter 12 . 11/12/2016
Please keep this up!
Ruth2-D2 chapter 12 . 10/11/2016
Great story, please update! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
I don't remember are an being British.
AlexielBlack chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
assassin'saaaa
BrettVT chapter 12 . 4/17/2016
I NEED MORE. I hope you are eventually planning on coming back to this story but I have my doubts based on the length between updates. It is an excellent story and easily one of the best Kotor crossovers I've ever seen. Don't give up on it!
Rando Calrissian chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Good shit. Tho who is Siri and why is she so threatening/gets to nut-crunch Revan?
GamerDroid56 chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
Hey, I know you haven't done any stories for a while, but can you please update this story? It is easily the greatest KOTOR and Star Wars The Clone Wars fan fictions in existence!