Reviews for The Trouble With Crystals
I don't remember are an being British.
AlexielBlack chapter 2 . 4/25
assassin'saaaa
BrettVT chapter 12 . 4/17
I NEED MORE. I hope you are eventually planning on coming back to this story but I have my doubts based on the length between updates. It is an excellent story and easily one of the best Kotor crossovers I've ever seen. Don't give up on it!
Rando Calrissian chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Good shit. Tho who is Siri and why is she so threatening/gets to nut-crunch Revan?
GamerDroid56 chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
Hey, I know you haven't done any stories for a while, but can you please update this story? It is easily the greatest KOTOR and Star Wars The Clone Wars fan fictions in existence!
Lord Romulus Malfoy V chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
s**t is about to go down. hope HK returns to Revan. amasing chapter. and an awesome story. you have me so pumped for the next chapter that words can not explain. anyways keep calm and write FF.

Lord R. Malfoy V.
winddemon199 chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Uh no Woman are hurt by kicks to the crotch it hurts them just as much.
Axcel chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
Actually, Revan invented the Thought Bomb and Katarr was devoured.
Axcel chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
I want to point out that Revan is not almost a joke to anyone. He would have been the strongest even during the Hyperspace War. Remember that Revan is flat-out stated to be the most powerful Force-user to ever live. Hell, Vitiate took the power of an entire world of Sith survivors (the order not just species) from that war for himself yet Revan kept him locked down with only his mind while in freaking stasis and also managed to steal a significant chunk of Vitiate's power himself. That is even the canonical explanation for why the Hero of Tython was capable of defeating Vitiate. He had already lost a huge portion of his power.

Revan would probably have curbstomped both sides of the Great Hyperspace War single-handed while simultanously winning the hearts and minds of both sides' citizenry.
Axcel chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Yeah, look at the timeline near Revan's war. Then look at the techology around there. In Revan's time, blasters were new two or three decades prior yet had come so far. Between the time from the Droid Rebellion to Revan was a relatively short period yet was filled with invention and advancement in technology, exploration, and the Force.

I blame the apocalyptic war ended by the Thought Bomb. In some canon art, the armies are equipped with medieval technology, even shooting mundane arrows at each other. They have only had a thousand years to recover. Given that, I think they have done surprisingly well for a post-post apocalypse society.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Please update
Parks98 chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
I thought that revan was mostly skilled in form 6, with knowing stuff from other forms into it
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
Very nice!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
way too much 'smirking'
cb chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
So revan did a whole lot of nothing