Reviews for The Trouble With Crystals
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 5/26
Very nice!
way too much 'smirking'
cb chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
So revan did a whole lot of nothing
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
You made revan to strong but still good
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
HK!
Warning: Failing to continue the story - and thus depriving me of the pleasure of burning holes through meatbags once more - is likely incur severe penalties.
Well I think they got the gist of it but you arent going to do anything to them are you?
Adendum: Get writing, meatbag!
SuperTechmarine chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Story is absolutely amazing. I loved your characterization of Revan.

Glad that we'll get to see HK again in all his meatbag-slaughtering glory.

Will Revan get paired with anyone? Fay perhaps?
qtar1984 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
I must tell you to not to use the ten percent of your brain thing. it is not accurate. we use all of our brains. however in some test we are shown to use ten percent of our brains per tenth of a second.
Lordban chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
Can't help but wonder, with the liberal interpretation of Revan's power you've made, and with the great lengths you've gone to in order to explain many continuity questions, how you would reconcile your Revan's power with George Lucas' statement that the most powerful of Sith was Sidious.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
great story hope you return to it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Here's a tip: Spellcheck isn't a magical "fix my mistakes" button. There are several instances throughout the story of you showing a poor grasp of basic grammar (using "terrible" instead of "terribly" for example.) A lot of Spellcheck programs won't fix this kind of thing. The solution to the problem is to proofread (a phrase you apparently have never heard). Another tip: a new line for just a bit of dialogue is never done unless there are exactly two people talking. It's also good form to keep the dialogue tags ("Revan spat," for example) on the same line as the dialogue itself. Every third sentence is a run-on and Bat Deduction is never acceptable. Also, "Nubian" refers to the planet of Nubia, not Naboo. A simple Google search is not too much to ask. That said, the story itself has potential. In the hands of someone skilled it could be something great. The mystery of the state of the force holds attention very well, and Revan's fight with his inner Dark Lord is very engaging. You've also captured Bastilla's voice almost perfectly. The flaws, however, detract too much from the strengths of the work for it to be considered passable.
Regin chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
lmc9389 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
What a great story shame its abandoned
RevanNaberrie chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
Great story it deserves to be completed or put up for adoption.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
A kick in the balls.
You ended the chapter with a kic in Revan's balls. After he kicked ass.
W T F.
PSG1JOHN chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Just found this story, to bad your not working on it anymore...

I love anti hero great story.