Reviews for The Moment of Dreams
Ancelyn chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Quite possibly the most accurate thing I've ever read concerning Setsuna who really did get the short-end of the stick when KTTNS came to a close. Great read, the words flow together well, maybe an out of place comma here or there but nonetheless this is wonderful. It only makes me have more respect for her as a character as well. Great job.
Ceilo chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
aww, how sad! i really feel sorry for Setsuna, you know? she's my favourite character! the Kaon then Tarlotte, incidently. nice writing style, very powerful.
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
That was sad. But well written. An interesting take on Setsuna's lot.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Ouch. Happy that you wrote it, as I love Setsuna, but even so. Every rose has its thorns, they say... Like poetry, yes. Sadness, but the calm kind. As if Setsuna won't let herself act unaccordingly, not really. Not even her thoughts.

~Naolin
IzanagiMikoto chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I reviewed earlier but I forgot to mention, ever since I saw the episode where Setsuna kissed Ku in the bath I wondered what if?

Actually it was as far back as episode 1 when Ku described Setsuna as a princess/angel and I was thinking, "How many Shoujo-Ai themed animes start out like this-a girl enamored by another seemingly more dazzling girl?"
Blitz12 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Interesting. I always liked Setsuna. I love this story. If you can, please write more!
IzanagiMikoto chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Nice, I liked it but the style isn't one I'm particularly used to. Almost like poetry but since I'm not very knowledgeable on literary terms I can't explain well.

It feels very calm and dreamy at the beginning but I suppose I can't fully appreciate because it's almost a tragedy because it's from Setsuna's POV. Right now I wanna curl up, slip into a blanket, and cry for poor Setsuna.

Still it's good piece of work, thanks Estrea.