Reviews for PreDest 3: Eyes of Light
Mig chapter 1 . 4/22
Well idk if you still go on this account but your stories are amazing i love them so much and i wish you would continue
EDJennie chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
I really hope you has to take a break for this and now you are ready to continue... Please. These have been my first favorit stories and still are.
Love the flashbacks. And it's so Amazing the magic in there (so many stories don't even have magic but they are magical thought)
Hope you can continue some day
chibiranger chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
So, I know it's been seven years since you updated this...but if you are at all inclined to continue...Please? :) I really like it and would live to read more!
Dealo chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Awww I just love this story too! Please, pretty please, can you come with an update? :p

Dealo
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Please, please, please, PLEASE come back to this series! It's without doubt the best Charmed series out there.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
What an absolute shame you haven't continued with these stories. Without a doubt, the best Chris and Wyatt stories out there.

I truly hope you decide to come back to these stories and continue - you'll give a lot of readers great pleasure if you do.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I love your series and agree all about Wyatt and Chris not having a sister. Anyway it has been awhile since you updated but please Finnish this story.
Rubes99 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Uh, I was really enjoying this story, but...I'm getting the feeling it's abandoned. Which sucks. Could you please finish it? Please, please, please, please, PLEASE?
AliHal chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Hello - just wanted to say it's an absolute shame you haven't continued with these stories, they are definitely some of the most involving fan fics out there. I noticed your Charmed site is closed as well - really, it's a great pity.
SilveSun chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
i was just wondering if this story is going to be finished, i loved it so much and the other stories too
Jane Mays chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Just a note to say how much I enjoy your Charmed stories. I noticed your 'Destined' site has been down for maintenance for months; hope that doesn't mean you're no longer writing.
phoebechan chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Hey I just wanted to say I love this story. And I love that I could find some of your stories on since your other website has been down for a long time. I hope everythings okay.

Phoebe
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
your stories are so cool and interesting, I hope you finish this one soon. Until then I'll move onto your 'Destine' series ;)
Beizanten chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
so cute! I love their cousins. Henry and pandora is so cute! of course piper is fine, wyatt conjure a dragon when he is a baby
Beizanten chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
really great and intriguing. Wonder why the demon don't just kill Christ like any other demon. LOve the flashback