Reviews for PreDest 3: Eyes of Light
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Please, please, please, PLEASE come back to this series! It's without doubt the best Charmed series out there.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
What an absolute shame you haven't continued with these stories. Without a doubt, the best Chris and Wyatt stories out there.

I truly hope you decide to come back to these stories and continue - you'll give a lot of readers great pleasure if you do.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I love your series and agree all about Wyatt and Chris not having a sister. Anyway it has been awhile since you updated but please Finnish this story.
Rubes99 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Uh, I was really enjoying this story, but...I'm getting the feeling it's abandoned. Which sucks. Could you please finish it? Please, please, please, please, PLEASE?
AliHal chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Hello - just wanted to say it's an absolute shame you haven't continued with these stories, they are definitely some of the most involving fan fics out there. I noticed your Charmed site is closed as well - really, it's a great pity.
SilveSun chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
i was just wondering if this story is going to be finished, i loved it so much and the other stories too
Jane Mays chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Just a note to say how much I enjoy your Charmed stories. I noticed your 'Destined' site has been down for maintenance for months; hope that doesn't mean you're no longer writing.
phoebechan chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Hey I just wanted to say I love this story. And I love that I could find some of your stories on since your other website has been down for a long time. I hope everythings okay.

Phoebe
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
your stories are so cool and interesting, I hope you finish this one soon. Until then I'll move onto your 'Destine' series ;)
Beizanten chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
so cute! I love their cousins. Henry and pandora is so cute! of course piper is fine, wyatt conjure a dragon when he is a baby
Beizanten chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
really great and intriguing. Wonder why the demon don't just kill Christ like any other demon. LOve the flashback
Beizanten chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Amazing and intriguing! Love that it is christ power they needed! Just like in the dream realm! it suppose that christ power extend to other realms! I feel dissapointed that D.J was frozen
Beizanten chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Amazing b eginning and suspenseful. Poor chist always get the short end of the stick
solo23 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
I love your stories! I hope your other site is off maintenance mode soon!
myriad-souls chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
This is amazing. You are amazing :)

Onto the next chapter. Pretty please? ;)