Reviews for Life on the Blitz
Really, really, really, really, really, REALLY good. You capture every part of high school life perfectly. I couldn't have even come close to writing something like this. But there was only one thing that I had a problem with. When Sora and Riku first confess their love for one another, it seemed rather... anticlimactic. I had goosebumps and heart palpitations until that scene. Their relationship is just so... awkward. I fet that it's high school and everythin but... tht was just over-the-top awkward. I'll keep reading it, but probably won't be getting goosebumps anymore
caledon chapter 23 . 6/29/2013
I don't think I've ever cried as much as when I was reading this fic. You truly are an incredible writer and this story is simply amazing and brilliant. And perfect in everyway. I love how you've developed Sora and his relationships and his outlook. And it's very wonderful to see how much he as well as the other POV characters, Roxas and Riku, have grown throughout.
You've created such an amazing and detailed world, especially with the islands and the culture and the language and the mythology, and it's such a delight because they are such unique characters themselves here in the story that really enriched the reading experience. I felt like, if you were to change the characters name, this could really work as a standalone, original novel.
Thank you very much for sharing your great writing.
miss atari chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
It has been four years since I read this story for the first time, and over those years I've read it at least another five times.

Each read it still hits me the same way it did when I first read it. I still cry. I still feel for Sora over his situation with his mother. Most importantly, I still love it.

I wasn't lying when I said in my review years ago that this is my favourite story, because it is, and it probably will always be. I thank you for this story- for the tears, the smiles, the journey, and the heartache.
Nikokami chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
'sigh' the joys of chemistry W I'm starting to love your version of Vexen!
MSamthebest chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Is this really a Sora x Riku FanFic because it sound like that Sora was having feelings for Kairi. I really hope that is not the case. But your FanFic.
lovelyhellfire chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
omgi squealed like a fan girl when u used jim and the twins
Tsuda chapter 23 . 8/12/2012
Ho god, i try my best to not cry in front on my computer.
I past almost 12h or more to read your story. Telling to my friends how you're doing it right with the Blizball and all stuff about the tradition.

You really really wrote a awesome story and just thank you so much.

Tsuda

(sorry for mistakes, i'm not english and well...)
Nettik chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I really, really love this story. It's amazing, and I really can't wait until I read the rest of it. I'm curious though - do you happen to lie on Oahu by any chance? Haha, I can't really be sure because you might have just researched it, but "Ana Moala" is Ala Moana, isn't it? I was wondering why it sounded so familiar until I realized what you did. Lol. Kanakoa is... well, I don't know, actually. Too many K-words or places here, like Kaneohe and Kailua. Plus, I noticed in the second chapter a few things similar to Hawaii, too. It's true that when people come to Hawaii, or any really popular vacation spot, they really don't expect people to be living here XD Just a curious thought, but yeah. Anyways, I seriously love this story - it's amazing
Kookies 'n Kreem chapter 23 . 3/29/2012
OH MY GAWD. all of the tears. I know that it's been a while since this was completed but WOW. Really good stuff there. I read it all in like a day. (Well I went to work too, but yeah, other than that) but omg. ALL OF THE FEELS AND THE TEARS. I was giggling at direct references the the game, and shouting at my computer at you (the author) when you kept doing horrible things to Sora. OMG but other than that brilliant. 3
Takara yume chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
Awww... QAQ this...this is so sweet and sad...can't believe it's over... QAQ anyways this was such a beautiful story, I really enjoyed it. well done
Takara yume chapter 22 . 1/20/2012
yeah good, they found him. :D
Takara yume chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
noes, this has gotten so sad now. D:
Takara Yume chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
lol this chapter was so cute and yeah! AkRoku BBY!
Takara yume chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
amg yes! I luv lil Roxy too I mean who doesn't! he's friggin adorable! and I love the fact that he is gettin real close with Sora anyways great job! love how RiSo is developing too XD
Takara yume chapter 8 . 1/19/2012