Reviews for The Woman on the Rooftop
Amilyn chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
It must be hard having me for a friend, she thought bitterly, tears falling freely down her face, as she swallowed past the lump that had somehow lodged in her throat. Always feeling like he has to watch out for me, his son in danger because of me, all of it my fault, she scolded herself.

I really like this...I do think that Brennan worries that she is not worth others' trouble, that she is a burden, just as I think Booth often thinks he is not good enough for her. I think you've done a nice job in this short passage of outlining some of her fears that she is just a frustration, a difficulty, not someone valued for herself.
csimesser1 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
that was good
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 8 . 5/23/2007
aww so sweet! Wheew good thing she didn't jump!
BonesDBchippie chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
Riv

WHEWH * O * T! HON! Yup that was a hot kiss! And so glad Brenn figured out what Booth is doing! Although hm, sorta curious as to what he's doing at her apartment? huh,huh,huh? Very INTERESTING! Can hardly wait for NEXT chapter! WooHOO!

G :D
pagan-seijou chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
Now that was an ending! Loved it!
Peppy87 chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
Loved it!
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
great, brillant... ect loved it
MirandaRoche chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
This was really, really good. I liked how you got them together at the end.

Is there maybe going to be a sequel? I hope so. Maybe have something to do with their working relationship and their personal relationship getting in the way.

No matter what you decide to do I think this was really good. Looking forward to more stories.
Dolly chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
Sweet and really nice to read.
Rose Lupus chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
aw... nice ending!
jedlee07 chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
THE END? that's such a good story...oh, i'm so sad. but i loved it. very good job! i like the story line, you can do a lot with it.
DaLiza chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
So sweet! A great ending!
bb-4ever chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
whow! great ending. sweet for her to come home and find him asleep on her sofa. glad she didn't push him away. she loves him and he loves her. so glad they're not alone any more.

thanks for a great read.
pagan-seijou chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
Aw, yay. What a cute wake-up. I liked the chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
warmfuzzys chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
please up date soon I was reallying enjoying this fic