Reviews for The Woman on the Rooftop
BonesDBchippie chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
Riv

Ah, IT turned out so BEAUTIFULLY! [barring the uploading issues-we'll figure it out eventually!LOL!] The torrent of emotions flowing through Booth were amazing! The anger, the love, the needIT all came together so WONDERFULLY! LOV'D Bren's explaination of not really trying to jump-just wanting to know the feeling-WELL DONE! And who doesn't LOVE all the comfort and snuggeling! CAN'T wait till NEXT chapter!

G :D
I hart Booth chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
wow. really great intense chap.
pagan-seijou chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
I loved it! It was really good! I can't wait for an update!
jedlee07 chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
oh my gosh! I loved this. It was so sweet. Poor Booth. I can't imagine what he must have felt. This was so incredibly sweet. Keep going!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
Aww.. the ending? The scene I've been waiting for! Them snuggling is the frikken BOMB!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
wonderfully chapter!
natosuelta chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
Aw, that was wonderful.

I was getting worried about all the angst, but that chapter totally made up for it!
Duchess4ever chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
Ending that chapter there was brilliant and mean. Please, please update soon. Keep It up
jemb chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
awesome chapter. I'm glad you updates. And I agree with you, BonesDBchippie is the best 'spitter and polisher' in the business. I couldn't have finished one of my stories without her.

I liked your explanation of why Brennan was up on the roof and I thought Booth's reaction was very real. I can imagine he would get very emotional in this situation despite knowing it might not be the best approach with Brennan.

I hope there's more to come but if this is it, I enjoyed it.
susanasa chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
Very interresting fic! And sad, too. I really like it. Can't wait to read more!
Julia chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
With her decreased inhibitions it might be an excellent time for her to reveal some of her hidden angst and sadness. Great chapter. If anything just a little too short! Please update soon!
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
That is so gud so far, i thought she was going to jump so glad she didn't.
Peppy87 chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
Interesting! Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
I hart Booth chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
Wow. More more more!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
can't wait to read more!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »