Reviews for The Woman on the Rooftop
krazegirl chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
Great story so far. I like the concept and can't see where you take it.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
*Breaks out said peanut butter*

I need more than that woman. MORE!
BonesDBchippie chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
~Riv~

HA! Ask and ye shall receive! That was too kewl! JUST sent you a note and whala~~loaded my emails and there's the next chapter! AND WAS holding my breath the whole time! YEA! I think I'd of wanted to shake her and do a little shouting myself!~~BUT calm, cool Booth! keeps it smooth! WHEW! THAT was a heart pounding GREAT chapter! L king forward to more!

~G :D
Castrophic chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
Absolutely awesome. You have a really good knack for expression and suspense. Also you pay attention to alot of the details in the story. I'm really impressed. Please update!
bb-4ever chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
phew! so glad he got there in time. look forward to more hopefully she'll open up and explain why she felt the need to be up there so he can help her and let her realise she's never on her own.
jemb chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
I like how you create drama but don't go overboard with it. It's real and believable
lizzie chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
wow i thought for a second she jumped off the other side of the ledge. that was really good!
Katydid1388 chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
how dare you stop there! great chapter! you must continue soon! :)
BonesDBchippie chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
DEAR GODDESS WOMAN you're kill'n me you know that RIGHT! The poor man must of almost had a heart attack! I dying for another chapter! HURRY! 'K? Send it along hon! I'll be waiting! :o

~G :D
fangurlie chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
Such an amazing story so far, I can't wait to see what happens next.
trisha chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
i really like this story and think you have a gifted way of writing want to hear more...
cherryblossom chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
hM...very interesting. Update soon!
Mockingbyrd chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
bit of a cliffhanger there. She really wouldn't kill herself though... maybe you can make that evident in her reaction to him being there. Update Soon!
Frona chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
OMG you can't just leave the chapter like that!1

i need to know more! i love it! !
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
What? WHAT? How could you do this to us, how.. why.. how.. if you don't post soon I'm gonna have to.. um.. gag you with excessive amounts of peanut butter!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »