Reviews for Simple Things Are A Drag
Y chapter 47 . 3/28
Thank you for writing andsharing this story. My first take on CathSara ship.
Aside from couple of typos, it have been a pleasure to read.
Je suis malade, its only I can think of the raw, messy, unyielding and unapologetic romance being potrayed here.
Once again, bravo.
D chapter 47 . 10/1/2015
I don't know how you do it, but your stories are always so rich in emotions, storyline, character build...You are an amazing writer
katvrah chapter 47 . 12/15/2012
I know its been years since you wrote this story but Im kind of new in csi read every story of yours and scubys to this one and Im amazed by are truly gifted.I usually cant get over your stories easily.I m thinking about them for days.I am a huge fun of Sara and Catherine but in this story I liked Sara and Nansy.I would have really liked them to be together.
JordynLeighThomas chapter 25 . 6/25/2012
NOT HAPPY! :( I want Cath and Sara together, but not at the expense of Nancy! Sigh. Now I must read more!
JordynLeighThomas chapter 18 . 6/24/2012
Please don't kill Nancy! And as much as I'm a Cath/Sara shipper, I totally love seeing Sara in love! So, No dead Nancy! o.o
JordynLeighThomas chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
AHHHHHHHHH. CRAZY!
vanpike chapter 25 . 5/2/2012
i know , you write this story 4 yeurs ago! But what the F**K! No come on... sara and nancy so cute. Why always catherine have all... rrrrrrrrrrrr
anonymousme chapter 25 . 1/29/2011
this is the simplest yet i didn't think of other way for them to break up but nancy to die... yes that's what i've been thinking from all those chaps... but then again i think that would be too easy and tragic... great story though so far :D
rookie802 chapter 47 . 12/13/2010
What a terrific story:) loed it!
ExKage chapter 47 . 9/25/2010
First, thank you once again for sending me those .pdf files as was being a pain. I just finished reading the entire story. I absolutely loved it. I have to say, I've never been one for first person POV written works but I enjoyed this work so much I couldn't stop reading. Thank you for writing this amazing piece.
Whitewood chapter 47 . 5/8/2010
It might have taken me the majority of a day to read this, but it was completely worth it. You draw characters beautifully and have a lovely and original way with words that captures emotion and poignancy that rarely appears in fanfiction! Most of all, this was a powerfully realistic story. Much as I hated the storyline at times, especially when Sara and Nancy ended (!), you managed somehow to make me empathise with the characters. So thank you and honestly, well done.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 47 . 3/21/2010
Awesome job !
parkergirl chapter 46 . 11/6/2009
Wow! Just... wow! That was intense! ;) Finally!
parkergirl chapter 31 . 11/5/2009
Damn! You are really enjoying making this difficult on us, uh? Here I was thinking that we were finally going to have some Cara love going an then... BAM! You decided that having Nancy and now Cameron in the picture was a good idea... You're no fun! *pout* Please give us some Cara love... pretty please with a cherry on top? :)
parkergirl chapter 25 . 11/4/2009
Damn right I'm happy! It's more than time from some Cara love :) Don't get wrong, it's been an awsome ride so far, you're a great, intense writer and I'm loving the journey but... Sara and Nancy? Definitely not my thing... but I have to admit they had been the best to get out some of the best 'The Wrath of Cath' scenes I ever had the pleasure of reading ;) Great job!