Reviews for Ghosts of War
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 19 . 4/1/2012
This is the best X-Men story I've read on here. Sadly, though you've updated last about five years ago. I would really like it if you continued sometime soon but if not, can you let me know? I'm a fan.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 19 . 12/2/2008
This is awesome! Will you continue it ever?

Dirt Rider
Cinnamon Cigarettes chapter 19 . 7/29/2008
I'm interested in seeing where you take this.
Wolf8211 chapter 19 . 7/5/2008
Please update soon I want to know how this ends
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I love this story so far
Certh chapter 18 . 8/31/2007
Apocalypse saying 'have a nice day'? Much too nice of him. And shouldn't his horsemen, spectre in particular, be rid of all human feelings now they've turned bad? It would be more challenging turning them back good that way.

Certh chapter 16 . 8/31/2007
John and Jubilee, huh? That's one pairing I could never imagine! The story's getting more interesting.
Certh chapter 14 . 8/31/2007
“Well what are we supposed to do? We’re just kids,” and "What could a little group of kids do?”? I had the impression Iceman and Shadowcat would be more confident and aware of their strengths after everything that happened in Alcatraz. Nice chapter though, Apocalypse forming his horsemen and all.

Certh chapter 13 . 8/31/2007
Nicely-written chapter.
Certh chapter 9 . 8/31/2007
Nice battle in the mall and great comeback for Professor Xavier! X-Men simply isn't the same without him!
Certh chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
Aw, baby dragons are just so cute! Good chapter, action-packed and well-written, although it gives the impression, to me at least, that it would do better in the comic-verse of X-Men.

Certh chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Interesting, very interesting, adding Lockheed into the story, it makes everything even more surreal. And shows more connection to the comics.

Certh chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Getting better! One question though: if Matt's the same age as Kitty, shouldn't he be at least 17? Kitty was the same age as Bobby and Rogue in the films wasn't she?
Certh chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Well, this story does look good, although the bit on Matt using telekinesis to create disembodies voices and lower the temperature has me baffled. I thought telekinesis is used on solid matter? And Peter seemed a bit too aggressive to me, but then again, it's not that bad.

Miasen chapter 18 . 8/31/2007
Update, wohoo! It was a nice chapter, and I really can't wait to see what will happen next! I think you have great chasracterizations and it really is great that you include stuff from the comics as well! (like Apocalypse and Bobby's iceslides and stuff like that) Great work!