Reviews for Dean and Oprah
irish-sham chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Less humorous and more angsty than expected, but better for it methinks. _
QuickenMyEnd chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
'WWOD?' apparently? very nice D
azab chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
loved it
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This was interesting. I was reading principles vs principals and noticed you menchioned vampires? They don't know that vampires are real until the second season. This was really good.
L5472 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Naw..Dean and John. Good story hehe..at first I thought this was going to be a real funny one but guess not. Hehe. ]
Rat chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Ah Dean is so cute. I just want to hug him. And his Oprah addiction. ROFLMAO
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I think that was a cute and funny.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
great! loved it!
Niquie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Good stuff! enjoyed it!
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Beautiful look into the depths of Dean's mind... I love your idea, and I absolutely think there was an underlying cause to him watching oprah... man he looked like a kid caught by the cookie jar when he hear samask 'dude, you watch oprah?' like he knew he had slipped, wanted to cover it, but on some level thought it was worth it... love the write..
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Loved it. Made a lot of sense and it was funny to imagine John and Dean watching the show together.

-Ellie
wincest4eva chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Haha oh man was this one good. Hehe love how you tied all that together! Not a big john fan but meh, i'll live. Loved it alot!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Dean and Oprah? now that's a take I would never have thought of!
ChloeNyme chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
This story really depicted Dean in a new light. A light that we don't see enough of on the show. I actually laughed out loud at this part:

The older child, who apparently had a fear of abandonment, still lived at home.

“Loser,” he snorted around a gulp of lukewarm coffee.

I really enjoyed this story.