Reviews for Taken Hostage
starfire25 chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
great story! i liked it a lot!
Greg'sgirl5 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
this is good :)
635589793238 chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
yay!
635589793238 chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh noes greg! this is really goood!
635589793238 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh nononono gregs been kidnapped! well written, good job!
LupinandHarry chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
Um...Matthew is beyond creepy, the whole wanting to have sex thing was bad enough, but I cringed whenever he hugged greg ::shudders::

anyways, good story, I look forward to starting the sequel!
KyliedaRock chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Aww, a relaly cute, yet ominous ending to a great story! I really liek how you wrote Nick, I think that his and Greg's friendship is amazing on the show and you've really done it justice!

A sequeal would be nice, but its up to you!

Great Work,

Good luck with future writtings,

God Bless,

Kylie xox
knadineg chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
Please seriously consider doing a sequel. PLEASE! :D
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
awahh

lol see i can understand im all dissappointed in myself i haven't written anything solid since exams last year

damn muse filed for divorce

anyways make new one when u get a chance
Sawyer Fan chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
Awesome story! So glad you finished it and Greg is back safe with his friends.

Would love to see a sequel...if you ever get the chance to do one!

Thanks for a fantastic read!
Dyodoro chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
:D... It's over... NO... ;_; It was an ABSOLUTELY AWESOMe story! D: But... I didn't really get the last part where Matthew was watching them or something? :o I donno... But.. SEQUEL! And more Greg-angst-ness-stuff. :D
happyharper13 chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
Perfect ending. Really - I love that there was an overriding theme, rather than just angst and then angst coming to a close. The conversation with Nick and Sara, where Nick realized that Greg was a lot stronger than he'd thought, was a perfect ending. But please, please do a sequel! Agh you can't just leave that last Matthew scene! Great job!
LD100 chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
Uf, I'm so glad they safed Greg in time. I didn't want him to be raped.
KaL KeY chapter 9 . 9/18/2008
this is so good! update soon!
happyharper13 chapter 9 . 9/18/2008
Awesome job with this story. I can't believe there's only one chapter left though. It seems like Greg will need more than that to decompress what he's just been through. More Greg angst please!