Reviews for Seven Days
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Roxas, you measure over a bowl or the trash from making a mess. Sora, you pat down sugar, (and pack brown sugar.) Not flour (normally). You put the mixer in before you turn it on, and turn it on low until the basic thing is mixed, then turn it up to prevent it from going KAPOW. Cloud, thank goodness you got them to stop!

"I'm eighteen years old. Everyone I know has already had sex. I need to get laid." "Sora had sex?" Wah? Confusion!

I really like how they confessed to each other, Cloud admitting it to prove Riku wrong and boost his confidence, Riku giving hints then admitting it because Cloud already casually has... I love that their reactions mirror one another to learning the other likes them.

Really, I think I've reread everything from the start of Friday five times already. (I was going to say four, but while typing this review, I managed to get distracted by an amusing line of dialogue and reread it again...)

You write dialogue very well. Riku's and Cloud's conversations are very interesting. (Riku's questioning "..yes?" when asked if he ever goes home definitely makes me giggle. Also Cloud's had REALLY bad luck with boyfriends, hasn't he?) I think "Is that code for 'now that I know you're gay, let's talk boys'?" is one of my favorite lines here.

*Bursts out laughing at Roxas and Sora's reactions* You know, I can almost hear the incredulousness and wonder in Riku's voice as he says "We're dating, Roxas. He doesn't hate me." Love it.

Poor Riku, getting kicked out of his house... At least he got the man of his dreams out of it.

Well written. Good read!
Shmexy chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Awesome, loved it! You're a really good writer, the way you do the conversations is so natural like you could really imagine a normal family having at least most of them, maybe not the boner bit lol but that's what artistic liscense is all about :D

I really did like you're style though, really, reall well done :D
Cynical Writer chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
i want more! story or something... at least a two shot? its to good to end!
Katana Black chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I absolutely love your stories! This one was great, hilarious and romantic!
SweetxSnowxDream chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
OMG i so love this story it was so god XD XD good work!1 i feel so hyper now because it was such a good read XD KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK *glomps you until you cant breathe*
Lady of Snow chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
the way you write this pairing is all kinds of awesome. i love how roxas and sora are tied in - telling riku he has no chance but the reason cloud acts mean is because he's trying to distance himself from his crush.
Torixx chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was too cute.

The dialog had me cracking up the whole time, and the awkward moments and such. Not to mention the adorable ending.

Lovely story. Enjoyed it very much *fav*

dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
very cute :)
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Cloud and Riku are just so yum together. -swoon-

Roxas and Sora are such endearing little brothers, in their own charmingly annoying way. And Cloud...oh, where to begin? He makes me giggle when he's an in-love-moron like this.
Sapphire Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I really enjoyed it. The emotions were so easy to relate to. I constantly found myself embarrassed for Cloud, and that opening scene was terribly sexy.

Cloud x Riku sure isn't the first paring to come to my mind, but I love how you write it. I'll continue to work my way through your collection.
sorceress115 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Despite the fact that I am a staunch RikuSora-LeonCloud supporter and loathe CloudRiku with the fire of a thousand burning suns, your fics have an funny way of turning up on my Favorites List.

Coincidence? I think not. You are just that good.

I'm even going so far as to beg you to write more oneshots like this and Panjandrum. *widens eyes beseechingly* So, please, please do! And keep up the fantastic work!

ps- I adore Sora and Roxas in this fic. They're just so endearingly irritating.
Alliecard chapter 1 . 9/14/2007

I love it!
Idiosyncracy chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
heheheheheheheh... i can't stop giggling like mad! i totally LOVE this story! it had great humor, romance, and a buncho of other great cool stuff! i now add you to my list of authors that i worship!
anon chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
i especially liked the conversation between the two later at the end. cloud was so clueless!