Reviews for Ghost of the Mine
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Very nice first attempt. All the interactions were well done, Thank you for sharing,
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wonderful story! Well done! Are you considering taking this a bit further? Obviously this uncle knows who Ezra's father was. Yes Josiah isn't him. Josiah would recognize Maude, I hope. I'd like to see this story line carried a bit further. I hope you can.
writeroneday chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Keep writing...good idea, works well, needs a little tightening, little to sketchy, but good over all story line.
macberly chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
This story was wonderful! I really enjoyed it all! I hope that you continue to write in the Mag 7 universe! Thank you! Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Tharin chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I like the story so far, and I'm curious what's going to happen next. I guess we'll soon learn some of Ezra's darker secrets?The characterizations of the Seven are very good. But one thing was confusing: One second they were on the way to the mine, but the next one they were alreasy there. The part I'm speaking of is this one:

"They kept a fast speed with the horses, the sooner they reached the mines the sooner they would be able to come home.

“Run now!” Chris yelled over the rumble of the mine as it started to give way."

Like I said, it's confusing, and you should add some break, like this:

* or M7M7M7M7
BM originally chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
good story! You've done a great job. Keep writing!
Lunaz chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
The story has a few rough edges, for example one moment the gang are riding towards the mine and the next they are running for their lives in the mine. Over all I enjoyed reading the story and I look forward to reading more of your stories.