Reviews for Undercover Days
Marie2185 chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
that was really hot I will probably never look at pizza the same again please update soon
agentpiperh chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Wow...I...I...uh...I...I can't form a coherent thought right now...wow...
steph chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Wow, this update was well worth the wait! Amazing, absolutely amazing!
Daniellea chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Thank God. I was going through a withdrawl phase. Why would you ever stop writing? You know the drill, back at it.

Interesting how you write these characters!
nicole812us chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
HOT! I love how passionate they were and they also talked. I think it's good they talked about some of their issues and the sex was great.
kinseyjo chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
so hey i was totally thinking last night after i went to bed that i hoped you updated this soon, and when i got up this morning here it was! LOVED IT! So great.
MariposaAngel18 chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
holy fuckin hell! That was so damn hot. i'm still drooling! WOW! I love this chapter you dealt w/ her insecurities perfectly. Wow sorry my brain is still mush. My god i love this story. Please UPDATE SOON!
onetreefan chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
Wow. Beautifully done. Very good job.

EO!

onetreefan
BB-Jate-MiSA chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
Amazing chapter! Perfect. So glad you updated.
Morgaine chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
Please tell me you aren't ending it here. Please! You write too well to end it here! Please write more!
BandBfan24 chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
I hope you continue this soon..i love it
Steph chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
I'm so desperate for an update to this, please please PLEASE update this story! It's such a good story, you write these characters so well, please update soon!
MariposaAngel18 chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Damn that was hot. I think i might have to molest my boyfriend after reading that one. Please tell me that there's more. New to the site just put up my first story please check it out. It's expect the unexpected
Stephanie chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
I keep checking just to see when you're going to update. You write this so well, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Danielle chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
Definately agree with puffpuffpuff. Where's the next part of this? Oh, and you're an amazing writer,did I mention that? I love the confession he made to her in the last chapter, the teasing, the E/O...( oh, I'm the one of SFN that asked if you wrote Bones fics).

I think I need to go refresh my memory!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »