Reviews for Undercover Days
Pereybere chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
HEY SWEETIE!

I don't know the characters so I checked them out on the imdb and the guy looks very hot indeed. I wish I knew more about the characters and their backgrounds - but even without that, I felt such a bond just through this first chapter. Beautiful visuals - I was gripped from the beginning because of the almost desperation in the tone of the story. Are they together in the show? I got a feeling that there was perhaps something forbidden about them but that could be my lack of knowledge. Any way, I just wanted you to know that I think it's wonderful that your talents stretch beyond Bones and I hope you enjoy writing this ship too.

Lovely work babe!

Talk soon,

Andi xo
Stephanie chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
PLEASE, please update! This is an incredible story! I love how well you develop the characters!
UnbrokenBarista chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
Awesome... can't wait for chapter 3... I love it... its amazing...
kinseyjo chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
two words: love. it.

seriously. i love angsty eo. it makes for the best stories i think. this is a great one - update soon!
puffpuffpuff chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
OMG what an amazing story, you need to continue you this immediatly.
BonesDBchippie chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Jaed my dear...

WE will just have to be MOST THANKFUL that YOU are the one addressing THIS issue since THEY won't! lol! FABULOUS chapter hon! YOU hit the proverbial nail on the head! It seem every emotion and every thought was in such perfect order! I thought the break down in the shower was so welcoming, cleansing almost. And El...what can I say about him, GAWD the man wreaked of pain and longing and you captured that so WONDERFULLY! I LOV'D his bluntness at the end-SO needed to be said! CAN hardly wait for NEXT chapter!

YTDG!

G :D
BB-Jate-MiSA chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
I am a fan of SUV but I've never read any of the fanfic so when yours arrived in my inbox I just had to read it because your stories are just fantastic and it did not fail! I've loved it so far and can't wait for an update!
nicole812us chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
God this is such an amazing story. I think you really described their reactions and what they were going through so well I could picture it. I did like the little details of some of the things Olivia went through in Oregon. Its going to drive me nuts waiting to find out what Olivia says. I think the pace is not to fast it's just right. Keep up the great work.
onetreefan chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Dang! This is really god. I hope there is more soon...

EO!

onetreefan
nicole812us chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Poor Elliot. Now he needs to grow some balls and tell Olivia how he feels.
foxdvd chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
You're so going to continue this, aren't you, sweets?

Considered yourself threatened by the fox if you don't!

Pretty please, with Elliots and Booths on top (or bottoms or whatever rocks your amazing sex world)?

You make me reconsider calling myself a writer... what a joke!

As usual... in awe.
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Jaed,

OMGODDESS WOMAN! You had every fiber of my being on edge, TOTALLY captivating!AND it's only the first chapter! IT was gut wrenchingly OUTSTANDING the way he wanted to pick up the phone and call her disconnected number just because it was in her home at one time. And THIS..."She stirs a lust in him that threatens to consume him with its fire and he has never touched her" WAS freak'n AWESOME!THAT just seized my chest! Not to mention LIV...holy shit! you've got her coming back! I've been like a dying woman in the desert, waiting for one of your AMAZING stories and you've quenched my thirst with *THIS*! I'm SO l ikng forward to the NEXT chapter! YOU certainly follow through on your promises! WooHOO!

YTDG!