Reviews for Undercover Days
Kris Morene chapter 13 . 11/28/2008
I'm looking forward to the next update! You've kept them nicely in character!
TraceZBullet chapter 13 . 11/16/2008
Wow, seriously, I just want to go take a really really cold shower and forget that! haha damn! As always, no complaints. But yeah, yummy! Yay, thanks for another great one. I sense drama though...
Gil Shalos1 chapter 13 . 11/14/2008
Very hot!
peachjr37 chapter 13 . 11/14/2008
AMAZING!
magicaltears chapter 13 . 11/13/2008
Another great chapter. Please update soon!

-Britt-
John903 chapter 13 . 11/13/2008
Another brilliant chapter...Thanks for the update...it's so worth the wait
onetreefan chapter 13 . 11/13/2008
very good sexy update! :)
magicaltears chapter 12 . 10/29/2008
This is an awesome story so far...I hope you update it again soon!

-Britt-
JynxGirl chapter 12 . 10/14/2008
Oh man! I just read this one (again, almost took me all day... darn chores...) and am very sad to see it hasn't been update in a while. I NED TO KNOW
pinkydog123 chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
great chapter :D but what did she put in her tea when they were making dinner?
Christine chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
This is a wonderful story love the Elliot and Liv relationship! Please write more I love this story!
space77 chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
Hm... it's never easy with these two, is it?

Can't wait to see how/if they work it out!

~Space
MariposaAngel18 chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
UHOH! Well...I smell and Eo fight coming on. Got a feeling he's going to give her hell when she walks through that door. This should be seriously good. I mean there's gotta be make-up sex now that they're hitting the sheets. hahahha!

Hmm.. panic attacks? Well that's telling her a hell of a lot more than she wants to know about herself and her emotions.

Can't wait for more!

XO-Sam
MariposaAngel18 chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
Okay so not that this wasn't smoking hot but I found myself laughing more often than not. OMG! The fat lip? Priceless, although Elliot would be the toast of the NYPD for the way he got that fat lip. Hm...rematch? I'll take liv's place if she's too tired or enjoying her bath.

Speaking of the bath...Liv's singing a siren's song huh?

Loved every word of this update! So good!

XO-Sam
castlelove1221 chapter 12 . 7/9/2008
uh-oh...olivia REALLY needs to call elliot and let him know she's not lying in a ditch or any of the other horrible things he's imagining by now. i can't believe she's having panic attacks! although i guess that means she is really invested in the relationship to be worrying about the outcome so much...but i still think there might be something more there (i could be wrong, but i like to speculate sometimes lol :D)...please please continue and update again soon!
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »