Reviews for Undercover Days
BonesDBchippie chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
Jaed~

BABES! Guess WH ? It's the wayward fan you've disowned by now! hehe! Sorry I've been away so long-MISSED ya!

I'm thinkin' this chapter wasn't the best one to catch up on early in the AM while drink'n coffee and not being fully coordinated! LOL! It seemingly WOKE me up pretty quickly as they were shoppin' and he asks her if she's gona "arest me or strip search me?" and that was just play'n around in the damn grocery store!

I know this was a *really* long chapter but, one of of my FAVORITE conversations between them was in the store right at the beginning when she was trying to pick the yogurt out and was seemingly stuck but he easily rolled right through it bringing her to what she needed, and then to the question of what she wanted for dinner [and this is the part that is SO simple and yet SO them and I could actually hear them saying it to each other and see their faces...]

-“Surprise me and I promise I’ll like it.”

-“I have a surprise I know you’ll like.” He wiggles his eyebrows and she can’t contain the laughter.

-“You’re such a$$hole.” He doesn’t care what she calls him as long as she keeps laughing as she does it. He thinks he may be addicted to the sound of it.

I KNOW there was SO much in this chapter of them talking and their banter and flirting BUT for some reason that little bit of them just trapped me and pulled me into the whole thing! [GAWD I hate Summer breaks when they take my shows off the air! lol!]

LOV'D how just the thought of her fantasizing about him and detailing it to him almost throws him over the edge! Poor guy! *snickers* AND lov'd the tension build up and talk of him wanting to see how he measures up to her favorite toy, only to be interruped by the phone *damn fon!* BUT you certainly didn't disappoint...you gave us El cooking instead! LOL! That's just all kinds of SEXY!

I lov'd the "memories" talk! You always know how to put the right 'stuff' where [yeah, I know I'm a literary genius at the moment!-I need more coffee!], and move them to an easiness. Well, I guess it was more than an "easiness"...more like HEATEDNESS! WHEW baby! THAT was most certainly SUPERBLY HOT! All I could think of was 'I'm gona need something colder than coffee to drink and, how many women when they read this were scream'n "Oh yea El, hurt me some more!"' *giggles* Yeah, El, she's a tough chick-she can handle a few hand prints on her a$$ and a bruise or two on her shoulders! EXCELLENTLY STEAMY hon! I have to go take a cold shower and get ready for work now-I'll try to catch another chapter there (if I dare, hopefully it'll be slow and I won't have a lot of customers or won't have to answer the phone with gritted teeth!) C-U soon!

YTDG!

~G :D
LivNel4ever chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
ok,so truth, i forgot a little bit about what was going on in this story (horrible i know! but wait!) ok, so i called in sick today at work (it was great!) and i decided to reread the fic, because i knew that i had liked it...just let it get away from me for a bit. Neways! i'm so glad i did, because i fell in love with it all over again! it was even better the second time around! this chapter made me a little sad though...poor liv having panic attacks! poor elliot thinking she's lying in a ditch somewhere! i hope you update soon though!
john903 chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
love it love it love it, please continue...you're such a wonderful, amazing and brilliant author
blinky chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
thank you very much for updating, you just made my day...another great chapter love this story oo much, cant't get enough.
nicole812us chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
Nothing is ever simple with these to. I am glad you didn't do a quick ok with the two of them working in the same unit together and dating. There is a lot to consider and it seems you have done a little research or you have an understanding of the complexity of working in a unit. I can see Olivia havign panic attacks when she thinks of Elliot. This is her first real relationship in a long time, I count Andy from season five as one, and it will be for the long haul. Its going to be tough. I also understand why Elliot is panicing. Olivia could ease this by telling him everything when she gets home but like I said nothing with these two is simple.
joana.nyc chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
I love this. I mean I really really love this. I can't wait till you write more and update because I'm totally addicted to it.
i-love-benson chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
Dude...Liv better get her a$$ home before Elliot has his own panic attack, lol. I'm glad the talk with Cragen went well. I thought this part was hilarious:

“What? So, I’m seeing someone.”

“Jesus is he a cannibal?”

Haha! Keep up the great work!
onetreefan chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
oh boy! nerves from both sides. poor relationship! lol. i am interested in seeing where this goes...
shopgirl909 chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
AH SO GOOD! I wish you had not ended it there! Come on! How mean! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
itsi3 chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
I Love yjis line! : It wasn’t an injury unless she pulled a muscle without knowing it in 'the Elliot sex aerobics'.

It had me crackin up! Sounds like somethin i'ld do... give odd things titles,lol.

I LOVED it! They were all very in character and I really Hope Olivia gets home before 6:30!

~Crystal
tma422 chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
Absolutely amazing! I could read your words forever. Please don't stop.
peachjr37 chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
awesome chapter! amazingly written!
steph chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
please please please keep this one going . . . i love u'r writing! it's always so good! great update!
Max chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
So gald you FINALLY updated. Please contiune. Love that EL got knock out by Liv's pus**. Hope it goes well with Cragen. I know She is scared to death. Love the scence when El was rendered speechless. Update PLEASE.
Jean38 chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
I just finished reading your story which I started a couple of days ago. Loved it. Please continue the story -
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »