Reviews for Undercover Days
SoInLuv chapter 11 . 5/24/2008
OMG, I just finished reading your fic and its amazing! Like truely amazing, I had to stop myself at one point cause I knew that the end was coming and I wanted to postpone it for as long as I could. Can't wait to read more, this fic is great! :)
Alliani chapter 11 . 5/24/2008
i really would love if you continued on this story, plot or no plot. they could just go at it like bunnies for another 11 chapters, as well as you write it I would love it!
Alex chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
What a beautiful chapter. Love the details of their thoughts. Please keep going love this story.
castlelove1221 chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
this was a great update! i love this story and i am really excited that you are now getting into how their new relationship will affect other aspects of their lives since they both have to go back to work. so i hope you continue writing the plot rather than just ending this in the next chapter...i really want to keep reading this story! so please continue and i look forward to reading more :)
Mercy chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
Thank you very very much for updating, you don't know how happy you made me...Of course I want you to continue and I don't are how long it takes you to update, I will wait. Love it so much and I love you
space77 chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
I'm def interested in anything you write, this story is no exception. I'd like to see where you take them in their relationship... if you feel like writing it, I'll feel like reading it!

'He spent most of his life trying to figure out what he was doing wrong and now sitting here with her in his arms he wonders what he’s done right.'

Great line! Loved this chap!

arockandahardplace chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
So glad to see an update on this fic. I've read and reread it several times and still manage to find things that I have missed. I can't wait to see where you take our favorite detectives.
pinkydog123 chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
aw this was really good, im looking forward to the next, just dont make it so long till you update _
slc2599 chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
I love this story & I find myself often checking to see if you've updated it. I am hoping that you will continue. Thanks for writing Elliot/Olivia stories, I never grown tired of reading & rereading them.

Marie2185 chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
that was hot and deep at the same I never thought I would read a story that combined the two in one chapter. please update soon
blinky1 chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
OMG you made my day...a very good way to start my long weekend. Love it so much, you are very talented and thanks for sharing
tamasit1 chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
I dont care where I read this story I Love it. I love everything about it. My favorite part of this chapter: 'I love your Penis'. LMFAO! Greatest line ever!
nothingnewanymore chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
I would love to see you develop this story beyond just another chapter. It’s wonderful! There are so many aspects of this chapter in particular that really stood out and spoke to me but here are two of my favorites:

This made me laugh until my ribs started to ache:

“You didn’t punch me Liv; you bucked your pus…” Her hand covering his mouth garbles the rest of his words.

“Don’t say it.” She wants to glare at him but he’s laughing and if he can laugh about it then she can too. After all he’s the one that will have to tell everyone he got hit in the mouth by a pussy.

And this…This is a beautiful turn of phrase: In Lake’s eyes he sees only darkness and in the darkness of Olivia’s eyes he sees the world.

Gahh! How am I ever going to get back to work now?
Trinity108 chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
This is one of my favorite stories, I love the way that you develop the characters and the difficulties they face. Please continue on with this story. Thanks and update as soon as possible. Please!
Mercy chapter 10 . 5/22/2008