Reviews for My Name is Samantha
nljfs chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I enjoyed this story. There's not enough good Samantha stuff out there... seems to be Jack, Daniel or Jack/Daniel with a little Jack/Sam tossed in. Good job.

nancy in chicago (who loves the Immortal Spacemonkey!)
windchaser73 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Hmm.. You could start an entirely new SG1 AU. A good story. Think about adding to it.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
The title sets the tone for this beautiful Sam POV. Lovely capture of her character in AU; how she still cared for Daniel and Teal'c (somewhat!), and naturally, her love for Jack. Nice humor, too; very Sam. Well done!
Desert Blossom-by-the-Sea chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Very nice. I appreciate that fact that you recognized the difference between "real" Sam and "mobieus" Sam. I've read a few stories that give them the same personality and they certainly are not!

I'd love to know where Daniel and Teal'c went and what happened to Jack, Sam, and baby O'Neill.

Also, as a fellow educator, I feel your pain. Paperwork is NOT why I became a teacher! Right now I teach K-12 in a charter school. Have to be familiar with all subjects at all grade levels. Very challenging and I love every minute - except the paperwork. (I spent the day completing "Concern Reports" for the Safety Net team! Yuck! Why can't they just take my word for it that this kid is three years behind and I've done everything I know how to help.)
Ianthe-Echo chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
ITS NOT CRAP! It is a detailed and thought provoking one-shot. Very good!
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I thought it was a nice little voyage through a softer version of Sam's mind. I liked it. :)

Only one nitpick for the entire thing:

Jack and I have each other. Daniel and Teal’c, [[though not in a gay way,]] have each other.

Why did you feel the need to put that in there? The gay bit. The following sentence takes any ambiguity out that might be there at all - with how you have Teal'c and Daniel both feel alienated, even from Jack a fellow warrior, due to circumstances. Eh just thought I would ask about that because frankly I found the little thing there kinda jarring - good fic though.

keep penning,