Reviews for Watch Over Me
Claire chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Loved it ! Wonderful ! Wonderful ! :)
YuukiLovesZero chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
OMG!

I absolutely loved this story. It went through so many events of the anime/manga and it worked out really well for you!

It was nice if anything just to hear what Yuuki and Zero were thinking all these times! ahahah

and I deff love Yuuki x Zero 3
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wow that was deep. Alot deeper than I thought it would be. I really widh u would do a second instalment with the rest of the series. Is there any chance for us that u might? Do think about it please. Anyway loved the narative. The transition between Zero and Yuuk was done nicely but I do think u should put breaks of some kind. But I didn't have any trouble at all with figureing out who's pov I was seeing. It was all in all very well done and u captured the characters perfectly. I do look forward to reading more from u in the future. _ Good luck with your writting.
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I loved-ed-ed this! I'm starting to like Vampire Knight fics!

And, this helped out my inner turmiol, 'cause I was torn about the parings.

My heart aches for YuukiZero, but my mind is accepting KanameYuuki.

It's painful.

*Gives you ONE BAG OF SKITTLES*
Tasuki6-kun chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Amazing, I lived this one,breath taking.
The Probable Future chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
... I am gobsmacked {I like that word, gobsmacked... Sorry, off-topic} Anyway, I think that is very possibly my favourite story on fanfictioin. I think you have a future in writing, it was very well-done.
Nica chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This is a great fanfic. I'm also a fan of Zero Yuuki and I've read and re-read the scanlations for multiple times. It's very interesting how you put into perspectives Yuuki's and Zero's feelings. I guess there's a lot more in the manga other than the dialogues on the surface. Love your work so much. Keep it up!
fre chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
it's brilliant!

good adaptations of the manga...
Anza chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I loved this story! ZeroxYuuki! :D
reenas-as chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I'm so glad that I inspired you! This is my secret scheme to get more VK fictions to read... I will inspire you all to write them so I don't have to... oh, sorry. I really enjoyed this, seeing thoughts behind the story. Very well thought out on your part I think. Plus, you know the meanings of all the big words you used. I'm fed up with authors who just pull out the thesaurus, and their conotation is all wrong! Hurray for you!

I hope I spelled all those words right, I'm kinda tired...
pumpkin3793 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Omg! Your fanfic was fricjen awesome! I love the Zero and Yuuki fanfics. I already read shattered and bond. I think I'm going to read possession like you sujested.
demeterr chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
waa so sweet.
I'm High chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Woo... ;o That was awsum, ZERO YOU DUM AZZ ;[ I was sad that he didn't kiss Yuuki. *cries to death* x.x; I luvz u? May b.? ] (heart)
T-c3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Geez, this story kept disappearing, reappearing, disappearing...

Anyway, it's nice to see you writing again. There were spots that seemed too choppy, but that was pretty much it when it came to errors. (Yay! Keito-chan is better at finding typos!) And that was definitely the longest one-shot I've ever read. -_- Good job, man.