Reviews for Saying Goodbye

-Aly
420PeaceFrogs chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
That was damned good
Lerrinus chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
Amazing! You are just amazing, writing House with that amount of angst, great descriptions and you got everyone down to a T!

Your story was a pleasure to read even when it brought tears to my eyes. Bravo!
KB22 chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
I think you should do a sequel.
WayLowHalo chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
Aww, good story, I enjoyed it. I'm quite proud of House for giving up the Vicodin for his mother, if nothing else that definately proves the depth of his love for her. Good job!
chaoskir chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
Great story with a moving end. Thank you for posting it and for sharing your fic with us. Youre a great and sensitive author with a wonderful writing style. You have done a great job.
thymefortea chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
This was such a beautiful story and I especially loved this ending. House admitting that he'd be willing to put up with his father if it meant his mom could come home was so heartbreakingly honest - a great touch. I've always thought him to be a mama's boy at heart. And the very end...the small yet powerful gesture of House placing his vicodin bottle on his mother's grave was beautiful. You can tell his mother has always been important to him and I love this part of the story. Well Done!
Angelfirenze chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
That ended way too soon! Please let there be a sequel or something! But even if there isn't, I think you did a great job.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
:( Poor House
WayLowHalo chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
Aw, so sad. I hope House will be alright.

It's cool that Wilson got more pieces of the puzzle and had a House-like thought there. *grins*

Update soon!
chaoskir chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
You are able to describe a funeral with a lot of symphatie and very sensitive and it wasnt kitschilly. You are a great author. I loved the pieces from House youth and I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you.
Angelfirenze chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
*blinks* I think I may cry. You've done wonderfully. I loved the theme of balancing acts that threads throughout the chapter. Very well done.
Angelfirenze chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
Thank you for more proof as to why Chase is my favorite fellow. I actually missed the fact that you updated this. I'm catching up now, though, which is good.
KylaRyan chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
Beautiful writing.

KRH
Lerrinus chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
*sniffle* So sad! closed casket like the closed bedroom door, well done.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »