Reviews for Blossom
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
The best prose-poem i hv heard in long tym.
Brooke Redbird-Black chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Aww, my favorite part was the one else would have put lilies or roses.I love it!
kit7714 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That was so lovely... Amazing writing.
haylstags chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Just so beautiful. I don't often get teary with fanfics but this time I certainly did. So lovely.
Sam Storsky chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
That was a really sweet story, i loved it so much! The repetitive 'jasmine grew in his backyard' was really effective... Overall, very well written!

Love,

SAM :)
xoJaymexo chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
aw now im all choked up. :) great story-it was so sweet. i loved the line about how time would take pity on them and stop-i thought it very nice and totally wonderful. :) great job!
je m'appelle chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Beautiful.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh my god,

that was beautiful,

and fitting,

and moving,

and stunning,

and it's truely captured my heart.

I've never seen something so small as a flower turn into such an amazing story.

Everyone else always writes about Lilies,

thank-you.
Megsie chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This one always makes me misty! Such a beautiful piece!
evizyt chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This was amazing. Utterly fantastic. Wow. I am completely at a loss for words.
cntpny chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is probably the sweetest thing I have ever read.

Good job, you made me tear up.

xx
Heffalump Army chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
"Peter had no opinion, but then he never did."

BAHAHA. Peter should rot. I like you because you discredit him. And he should ROT I TELL YOU.

Okay anyway.

That was beautiful. Absoulutely beatiful. It was very... poetic. Yeah... I dunno. It was sad too. I think that was just an interesting concept and it was really sad. The way you wrote it was so effective even though it wasn't some big, complicated, overdramatic thing. I think that's why, actually. I despise overdramatic stuff like that.

But that was really beautiful in all seriousness. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

Napkin
Xonthespot chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
wow, i mean wow *blinks* that was...wow
ayshmalfoy chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
i loved the whole thing..except the ending-about harry-..i felt it was a bit off..if u know what i mean
xxpiratexx chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
/That/ was true writing, unlike many other works I have seen on this site, including mine. Congratulations.

Rose