Reviews for Ghosts and Old Friends
starfire25 chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
interesting story. i liked it. i love the crossover thing as well.
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I don't normally review stories that I don't finish reading, but you begged so much I thought I'd oblige. I didn't finish reading this story because of the typos. I can ignore a few of them, but when there gets to be too many I just quit reading. Obviously your story premise was good enough to get me to open the story, but I just couldn't wade through the grammatical errors to finish it.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 15 . 8/24/2008
I really loved it! Especially Greg's sixth sense.
stupid101 chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
very nice! luv it!
Happy Fan chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
Defiantly would have been cuter without the hazmat but then they wouldn't have been naked in the shower together anyway.

But besides the fact, Great story i can't wait to read the rest so off i go to do so.!
Noir Nire chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
Aww...how sweet of an ending *grins*

~Nire~
Salt'N'Peppers chapter 15 . 4/27/2007
Great finish! You kept me hanging till the end!
The Flea chapter 15 . 4/21/2007
i think that this chapter was fine. I loved it! i'll be waiting for the sequal! bye for now!
PisceanPal23 chapter 15 . 4/21/2007
Hmm, I agree about the 'talk like adults' thing, it seems like what Griss, Sara and Greg would do, and I appreciate the good wishes for ye olde thumb;)

Wow, I really liked the fic, I thought it was awesome! I loved it that Greg's 'sixth sense' helped him with the mess. Can't wait for the next fic:D

I'll put ya on AuthorAlert, but the alerts are STILL not working! When they're finally sent to me, I'll have like 200 e-mails!:S Haha, so for reassurance, I'll still be looking out for you, manually scrolling! As stated before, super awesome great job!
Misile chapter 8 . 4/20/2007
It's a whole new twist on M. Night Shyamalan's 'Sixth Sense'

"I see dead Speedle..."

(Instead of I see dead people? you know? becuase Speedle sorta sounds like people and... Oh, Nevermind.)

Good story!
The Flea chapter 14 . 4/20/2007
love the chapter! greggo's okay! anyways have you tried ben & Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream? it's my favorite next too chocolate chop cookie dough! please update soon!
PisceanPal23 chapter 14 . 4/19/2007
Aww, I loved that last bit, it was adorable! And I;m glad Greg's okay...Savannah needs to go crawl in a ditch:P

Ow...maybe Ben and Jerry's Ice cream can heal my thumb, I crushed it between two hockey sticks:( But seriously, I've never seen a tub of that stuff in Newfoundland!

Anyways, Keep up the awesome deadly work, Love it!
smatethedragon chapter 13 . 4/19/2007
Oh, did I hear right? A sequel! I can't wait to finish this story and read the next. It's really very good!
The Flea chapter 13 . 4/18/2007
yay! greggo's okay! please update soon! thanks for the orange!
PisceanPal23 chapter 13 . 4/18/2007
I like oranges...but kiwi's are healthier apparently:P

Haha, awesome job once again, and it really sucks I'm not getting alerts:( BUT...that means I have to keep an extra eye out, and I will, trust me! I live this story (and it's very subtle;) though I hate GSR...grr! Sandle all the way!)

Awesome, will be keeping my eyes open for a new chappie, and a sequal!