Reviews for Scars
GreenEyedSweety chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
well, i have to say..one of the best stories EVER! glad you kept going with it. cant wait to read more. and u better not just stop in the middle of the story like last time (or like i do..hehe). keep at it gurl!

moltobella
Mrs. Pokeylope chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
I like it. Update soon.
she is brighter chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
i would pay BIG money to see the guys faces when Benji came into school...ahh...good times...good times...
qtbrunette9211 chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
AHA!I FOUND YOU! i told you i would eventually. (for all of those who are reading this i promised her i would read & review for every single thing she writes but we had some problems locating her stories) well i totally agree with the ppl below me that you story is amazing & do not go and burn it cuz then i'll just burn mine!..hehe...(once again if you don't know us she thinks my writing is amazing and i do the same for her's but she never believes me!)so like i said it's super good and you have readers now so you better update before they get angered..lol...and that is so my line & you know it!

and thank you to those who just read my rant

~qtbrunette9211
o.0 chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
hey, its a great story. i love it.

just a word of advice though: dont just update this story because of reviews, update it because you love it and have a passion for writing :)

keep up the good work.

this story is AWESOME!

update soon please :p
FishFriend chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
Good Story. Incorperate the Cullens, though
Amanda Ristinmaa chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
HAllo!

I loved you're story pleas don't stop wrighting ;((

LOve amanda
bent05 chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
wow love it, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
GreenEyedSweety chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
well, mss. missing-dying-roses (didn't want to tell your first name online) i am very impressed. and if you come into school tomorrow and say your story sux... I WILL GET MAD. cant wait to read the rest.
GreenEyedSweety chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
oh, even better! loved it! just as much as i love the cookies (and thats high complement my friend). amazing (or should i say... good, bad (definatly not), wow.)