Reviews for Hermione Drabbles
GAAAAAAH! You're killing me! So great. Thank you, sniff sniff, what? I'm not crying.
This is my favorite 496 word story EVER! So amazing how you can cosx such deep emotions from my tired old heart with so few words. You are truly a talent. Thank you for writing.
Love this!
I've just read Heavy Lies the Crown and now I'm devouring everything else I can find. These Drabbles are SO beautifully written. Thank you
your 1 fan chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
amazing story. as aways
mandy chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
hi luckei! sorry i forgot to mention my name when i commented in chapter 7. really love the poem! i read the first few italic line's "where were you" with so much dread until malfoy finally appeared. haha thank you for your beautiful writing! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Hi dear luckei! i have read a few of your stories but have not written any comments and im really sorry for that! you're really amazing and each of your story has so much depth to it beyond what i can understand. i will slowly read them again when i can and im sure i'll gain new perspectives again. Thank you so much :)

i just wanted to ask, are you a believer of any religion? because i am really inspired some of your choices of words :)
cieldragon chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Favorite chapter! A stuttering Draco for the win. *wink*
sammarylovesmalfoy chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
omgosh the last poem is amazing i actually love it. did you wright it? or was it written by someonelse?
DELETED113213213 chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
These 8 drabbles were excellent.
yY chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
congrats on winning
yay chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
This one was really aweseome!
floop chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Wow, I really liked those oneshots, they were sweet, especially the first two. oh, and I also liked the Dramione bits.
swishandflickwit chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
I love, love, love that last line! In fact, I pretty much love the whole thing! :D I've pretty much read all your stories 'cept for Heavy Lies The Crown. I look forward to reading it and you completing it. I'm pretty sure it's going to be awesome anyways. Naturally. :D
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
See, it's this drabble that makes me wish that this is what Rowling wrote in DH. Of course, that's HIGHLY unrealistic, but a girl can dream, right? Fabulous drabble. I love the whole set and I'm not surprised that you won. My favourite one is still 7!