Reviews for Hermione Drabbles
your 1 fan chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
amazing story. as aways
mandy chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
hi luckei! sorry i forgot to mention my name when i commented in chapter 7. really love the poem! i read the first few italic line's "where were you" with so much dread until malfoy finally appeared. haha thank you for your beautiful writing! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Hi dear luckei! i have read a few of your stories but have not written any comments and im really sorry for that! you're really amazing and each of your story has so much depth to it beyond what i can understand. i will slowly read them again when i can and im sure i'll gain new perspectives again. Thank you so much :)

i just wanted to ask, are you a believer of any religion? because i am really inspired some of your choices of words :)
cieldragon chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Favorite chapter! A stuttering Draco for the win. *wink*
sammarylovesmalfoy chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
omgosh the last poem is amazing i actually love it. did you wright it? or was it written by someonelse?
DELETED113213213 chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
These 8 drabbles were excellent.
yY chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
congrats on winning
yay chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
This one was really aweseome!
floop chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Wow, I really liked those oneshots, they were sweet, especially the first two. oh, and I also liked the Dramione bits.
swishandflickwit chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
I love, love, love that last line! In fact, I pretty much love the whole thing! :D I've pretty much read all your stories 'cept for Heavy Lies The Crown. I look forward to reading it and you completing it. I'm pretty sure it's going to be awesome anyways. Naturally. :D
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
See, it's this drabble that makes me wish that this is what Rowling wrote in DH. Of course, that's HIGHLY unrealistic, but a girl can dream, right? Fabulous drabble. I love the whole set and I'm not surprised that you won. My favourite one is still 7!
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
You know, there are some stories where Draco is so nauseatingly romantic that it almost makes me swear off reading anything again, ever. That was before I discovered your stories! Amazing. The characterization is well-balanced, realistic, complex, and candid, as is the conversation. I loved this little drabble because it reminded me of We Learned the Sea, which I /*LOVED*/. This is my favourite one so far out of this set.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Your Harry is absolutely perfectly characterized. It's usually very hard to *get* him because his character's pretty complex yet pretty simple, too. Hard to explain. The way you characterize him is marvelous.

This is a nice little drabble. I'm starting to not see Hermione with Ron anymore, and it is solely your fault! Can you believe that? You're such an amazing writer that you changed a whole pairing for me. Wow. Keep doing that (being awesome)! :)
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
Another really creative drabble. You never seem to run out of these idea thingies. Where do I get some? Is there some kind of fountain? I need one, quickly!

For a second there, I thought she'd accidentally killed him, but that's because my mind was still kind of stuck in Red Memory and so I was thinking of Draco being cursed. Thankfully, that's not the case. You did a good job with this one, too; it's very realistic.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
Somehow, I can't wrap my head around Harry/Pansy. I think Harry/Ginny just makes a LOT more sense. That's the only thing I dislike about this, but as it's a drabble, it doesn't mean too much. Ron/Luna is interesting and I could be in support of it, if only because it provides room for Draco/Hermione to manifest. :D

Another cute drabble. You have a great way of captivating the reader with a few, well-chosen words. Kind of like Jodi Picoult, if you've ever read her books, though your words are more descriptive and suited to fantasy. Anyway. GOOD JOB!